This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#11TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:32:11 PM
OnyxGuard posted...
Quote:mnkysprn posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
mnkysprn posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
S***. There are no girls on the internet.

^ obvioulsy you never went to facebook. That is where you will find most of them.

Yeah I've never gone on facebook.

Not to get your hopes up but you may come across a female player on the poke boards once in a while.

Oh the female players of this board are definitely here. They just lurk all day until you make a topic that applies to them.

@TheNargacuga
Example?

There was a topic Lightning_Deitiez made. I forget what he was asking but the lurking female users of the board all came out to say something. I think lightning bro was even flirting with one of them. People were hating so they called him a white knight.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#12TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:33:09 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I don't really like guys, so no.

:/
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#13Rose_MagePosted 11/27/2012 10:33:10 PM
Personality > Appearance
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#14TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:34:11 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

Ok just base this on looks only. You saw him pass by, but never talked to him. Are you attracted?
---
#15Rose_MagePosted 11/27/2012 10:37:49 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

Ok just base this on looks only. You saw him pass by, but never talked to him. Are you attracted?

No. I don't function that way.
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#16TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:39:51 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

Oh everyone functions off of appearance. It's instinctual we can all give cliche line of "It's what inside that matters" but at the end of the day the first thing you see when you see someone is how they look, not their personality.
---
#17BirdPwNz100Posted 11/27/2012 10:41:25 PM
ITT: eHarmony
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#18Rose_MagePosted 11/27/2012 10:43:02 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
Oh everyone functions off of appearance. It's instinctual we can all give cliche line of "It's what inside that matters" but at the end of the day the first thing you see when you see someone is how they look, not their personality.

No, I really don't. I have never drooled over a man other than Sol in my life.
---
#19mnkysprnPosted 11/27/2012 10:43:02 PM
BirdPwNz100 posted...
ITT: eHarmony

^best response to this topic.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards
#20lighting_deityPosted 11/27/2012 10:43:13 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

this. beauty is what is inside the heart. which is why i am hideous
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic