This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#31TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:07:18 AM(edited)
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Oh everyone functions off of appearance. It's instinctual we can all give cliche line of "It's what inside that matters" but at the end of the day the first thing you see when you see someone is how they look, not their personality.

No, I really don't. I have never drooled over a man other than Sol in my life.

Whatever Rose. Haha.

You are wasting your time with this thread.

You should romance your waifu, you know.

Zelda likes flowers and chocolate. O3O

No gamefaqs is a waste of time.

Romance Zelda? I've given her her dose today. I wouldn't mind romancing you though.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#32TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:06:36 AM
coreekymon posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

Ok just base this on looks only. You saw him pass by, but never talked to him. Are you attracted?

No. I don't function that way.

Oh everyone functions off of appearance. It's instinctual we can all give cliche line of "It's what inside that matters" but at the end of the day the first thing you see when you see someone is how they look, not their personality.

I agree with this. I consider myself to be reasonably unshallow but no matter what any one says appearance is always going to be a factor. You can't have a good relationship if you don't find your partner at all physically attractive.

Yeah they've got to be physically attractive to you too if you want to f*** them. Just saying.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#33Chenmaster2Posted 11/28/2012 12:08:51 AM(edited)
*facepalms*

Okay come on.

That wasn't necessary.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#34lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 12:09:56 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

No, I really don't. I have never drooled over a man other than Sol in my life.

Whatever Rose. Haha.

You are wasting your time with this thread.

You should romance your waifu, you know.

Zelda likes flowers and chocolate. O3O

No gamefaqs is a waste of time.

Romance Zelda? I've given her her dose today. I wouldn't mind romancing you though.

she is taken, you know this already. sol knows how to use a sword, that is dangerous man.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#35TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:12:42 AM
Chenmaster2 posted...
*facepalms*

Okay come on.

That wasn't necessary.

And why wasn't it? It's true. The end result of attraction is that.
---
#36Earth_EchidnaPosted 11/28/2012 12:14:00 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
Would you guys go for someone who had hair like the protagonist of bw2?

Honestly- I would have no idea. I'm one of those loner-type people who like to stay alone and go about their own ways. But then again, if he was different (Kind, simple and most importanty, more intelligent than most of the male gender), then I WOULD consider it, admittedly.

Long story short, probably not.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards
#371998_zPosted 11/28/2012 12:15:50 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
S***. There are no girls on the internet.

And you just abandoned Mistress's post?

For me, it's what Rose already said:

Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 7
Official Shedinja of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards || R - Rocket Scientist
#38TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:23:20 AM
1998_z posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

This is just based on appearance though. Come on people personality doesn't have anything to do with it. Just looks! Everyone can look at someone to see if they would like to get to know them better or not.

Do birds learn about each other before they seal the deal? No. Birds dance so they look better to the opposite sex. You don't need to know crap about a person to say you like the look of them or not.
---
#39lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 12:23:20 AM
Earth_Echidna posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Would you guys go for someone who had hair like the protagonist of bw2?

Honestly- I would have no idea. I'm one of those loner-type people who like to stay alone and go about their own ways. But then again, if he was different (Kind, simple and most importanty, more intelligent than most of the male gender), then I WOULD consider it, admittedly.

Long story short, probably not.

my sig is better.
---
#40lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 12:26:31 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
1998_z posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

This is just based on appearance though. Come on people personality doesn't have anything to do with it. Just looks! Everyone can look at someone to see if they would like to get to know them better or not.

Do birds learn about each other before they seal the deal? No. Birds dance so they look better to the opposite sex. You don't need to know crap about a person to say you like the look of them or not.

most people are not that shallow. i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)
---