This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#351PearlshipperluvPosted 11/28/2012 8:59:52 PM
Smogoon posted...
NowYouJoe posted...
Megaman Battle Network, best megaman

Indeed.

I like the Legends Series.
---
Part of the awesome Team Elesa.
Official Phanpy of the Pokemon B2/W2 boards
#352Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 9:02:50 PM
I_Like_Stuffs_ posted...
I never did overlook it, considering I have the one and only key needed to get through those gates.

*Gasp* What did you do to Sailor Pluto?! Unless... you are Sailor Pluto... Or maybe you're Princess/Neo Queen Serenity/Sailor Moon, and you've already disposed of the Mistress of Time... This situation seems odd. More investigation is required. But when I get to the bottom of it, rest assured, you'll be Nanoha'd. That, you can count on.

Yeah, I watch/read shojo stuff. Big whoop.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#353NowYouJoePosted 11/28/2012 9:04:55 PM
I want to fight about it
---
"you're a real one man army" - RealPandemonium
#354I_Like_Stuffs_Posted 11/28/2012 9:07:01 PM
NowYouJoe posted...
I want to fight about it

That's right man, don't take that crap, fight!
---
The Game. That is all.
#355lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 9:08:19 PM
what is mega man?
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#356I_Like_Stuffs_Posted 11/28/2012 9:08:53 PM
Probit_Return posted...
I_Like_Stuffs_ posted...
I never did overlook it, considering I have the one and only key needed to get through those gates.

*Gasp* What did you do to Sailor Pluto?! Unless... you are Sailor Pluto... Or maybe you're Princess/Neo Queen Serenity/Sailor Moon, and you've already disposed of the Mistress of Time... This situation seems odd. More investigation is required. But when I get to the bottom of it, rest assured, you'll be Nanoha'd. That, you can count on.

Yeah, I watch/read shojo stuff. Big whoop.

It's a mystery I may possibly reveal another day. But for now... -Rides on a Sharpedo that flies through space-
---
The Game. That is all.
#357Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 9:10:52 PM
NowYouJoe posted...
I want to fight about it

You have clearly and articulately stated your request for a duel. I accept. As the requester of this duel, you may choose the weapons. I suggest swords. It is a true gentleman's style.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#358PearlshipperluvPosted 11/28/2012 9:13:24 PM
lighting_deity posted...
what is mega man?

A series of games Produced by Capcom.
---
Part of the awesome Team Elesa.
Official Phanpy of the Pokemon B2/W2 boards
#359RatedRKO7Posted 11/28/2012 9:33:08 PM
How does one topic get over 300 posts in less then 24 hours? Also TC when you made the topic did you just mean female gamefaqs users that played b2/w2 or anyone that decided to play as the girl. I am a guy but played as the girl because the girl is cuter than the boy. Plus guys with leggings don't make much sense to me like Lucas' burret. Sorry for derailling the topic.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Not changing this sig until Edge get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Started 4/11/11
#360I_Like_Stuffs_Posted 11/28/2012 9:36:09 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
How does one topic get over 300 posts in less then 24 hours? Also TC when you made the topic did you just mean female gamefaqs users that played b2/w2 or anyone that decided to play as the girl. I am a guy but played as the girl because the girl is cuter than the boy. Plus guys with leggings don't make much sense to me like Lucas' burret. Sorry for derailling the topic.

Sorry for derailing it? I guess you haven't read through the posts...
---
The Game. That is all.