This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#361Nidhogg151Posted 11/28/2012 9:39:48 PM
I_Like_Stuffs_ posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
How does one topic get over 300 posts in less then 24 hours? Also TC when you made the topic did you just mean female gamefaqs users that played b2/w2 or anyone that decided to play as the girl. I am a guy but played as the girl because the girl is cuter than the boy. Plus guys with leggings don't make much sense to me like Lucas' burret. Sorry for derailling the topic.

Sorry for derailing it? I guess you haven't read through the posts...

You be quiet and make him be sorry!
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#3621qaqa1Posted 11/28/2012 9:40:33 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
How does one topic get over 300 posts in less then 24 hours? Also TC when you made the topic did you just mean female gamefaqs users that played b2/w2 or anyone that decided to play as the girl. I am a guy but played as the girl because the girl is cuter than the boy. Plus guys with leggings don't make much sense to me like Lucas' burret. Sorry for derailling the topic.

Because the TC is the nargacouga king of spam fad threads.
---
Piplup is the best character on pokemon.
#363I_Like_Stuffs_Posted 11/28/2012 9:41:57 PM
Nidhogg151 posted...
I_Like_Stuffs_ posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Sorry for derailing it? I guess you haven't read through the posts...

You be quiet and make him be sorry!

I shall not be silenced by a chihuahua!!!
---
The Game. That is all.
#364TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:46:15 PM(edited)
1qaqa1 posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Wicked deja vu...

And I didn't build this topic up like this. When I fell asleep last night it had about 80 posts. I look later and it's 250.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#365NowYouJoePosted 11/28/2012 9:46:29 PM
Probit_Return posted...
NowYouJoe posted...
I want to fight about it

You have clearly and articulately stated your request for a duel. I accept. As the requester of this duel, you may choose the weapons. I suggest swords. It is a true gentleman's style.

Flintlock revolvers.

Final destination.

Fox only.
---
"you're a real one man army" - RealPandemonium
#366Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 9:59:53 PM
NowYouJoe posted...
Probit_Return posted...
NowYouJoe posted...
I want to fight about it

You have clearly and articulately stated your request for a duel. I accept. As the requester of this duel, you may choose the weapons. I suggest swords. It is a true gentleman's style.

Flintlock revolvers.

Final destination.

Fox only.

Okay, you're on. What time shall we take care of this?
---
Hinako danced crazy
#367discodancer77Posted 11/28/2012 10:01:04 PM
I can't resist the lumps of Lumpy Space Princess
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#368RatedRKO7Posted 11/28/2012 10:13:02 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
1qaqa1 posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Wicked deja vu...

And I didn't build this topic up like this. When I fell asleep last night it had about 80 posts. I look later and it's 250.

In that case you should be careful of what you post. It can get extremly out of control.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Not changing this sig until Edge get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Started 4/11/11
#369Andrew21044Posted 11/28/2012 10:56:58 PM
I miss the user that went "What is this debauchery?" and that Matthew user who always posted about Dunsparce....... :(
---
P0371C M4573RM1ND
http://i49.tinypic.com/2gtp63s.gif
#370SephirothtPosted 11/28/2012 11:03:55 PM
On to 500!! ( >o<)>

This topic will be one to laugh about later. In fact, I can laugh about it now....haha.
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.