This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#41TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:32:22 AM(edited)
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
1998_z posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
S***. There are no girls on the internet.

And you just abandoned Mistress's post?

For me, it's what Rose already said:

Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

This is just based on appearance though. Come on people personality doesn't have anything to do with it. Just looks! Everyone can look at someone to see if they would like to get to know them better or not.

Do birds learn about each other before they seal the deal? No. Birds dance so they look better to the opposite sex. You don't need to know crap about a person to say you like the look of them or not.

most people are not that shallow. i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)

Pay attention. You only see this person, you don't talk to them. Do you feel attracted or not? It isn't a hard question to understand.

And if you show sexual aggressiveness to women in anyway a lot of them will be attracted to you. You can even say this first thing "Hey you've got nice boobs".
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#42lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 12:35:42 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
this is just based on appearance though. Come on people personality doesn't have anything to do with it. Just looks! Everyone can look at someone to see if they would like to get to know them better or not.

Do birds learn about each other before they seal the deal? No. Birds dance so they look better to the opposite sex. You don't need to know crap about a person to say you like the look of them or not.

most people are not that shallow. i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)

Pay attention. You only see this person, you don't talk to them. Do you feel attracted or not? It isn't a hard question to understand.

And if you show sexual aggressiveness to woman in anyway a lot of them will be attracted to you. You can even say this first thing "Hey you've got nice boobs".

i am not that kind of person. like a person for who they are not how they look. you choose how act not how you look.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#43TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:42:08 AM
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
this is just based on appearance though. Come on people personality doesn't have anything to do with it. Just looks! Everyone can look at someone to see if they would like to get to know them better or not.

And if you show sexual aggressiveness to woman in anyway a lot of them will be attracted to you. You can even say this first thing "Hey you've got nice boobs".

i am not that kind of person. like a person for who they are not how they look. you choose how act not how you look.

Yes you should like a person for their personality. But you obviously aren't getting what I'm saying to the females of the board. Let's put it into simpler terms for you lightning bro.

" Do the women of this board find shaggy haircuts on a man attractive?" That's all I'm asking that has nothing to do with personality.

Come on IB student...
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#44HydreigoonPosted 11/28/2012 12:47:00 AM
Both parties are wrong, both qualities are needed for a healthy relationship.
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151
#45Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 12:53:21 AM
As a moderately unattractive to unnoticably average looking guy, I can tell you with as much certainty as my 23 years has brought me that girls don't care about personality if the guy isn't at least somewhat attractive. I don't know, maybe I'm just too cynical, or have never met the right woman, but when the two girls to ever tell you they liked you were either A, getting a good laugh out of messing with your head, or B a crazy stalker who may or may not have been desperate to have your child, you kinda start to lose faith in your ability to attract the eye of a significant other.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#46Mollyford25Posted 11/28/2012 12:54:48 AM
Rose_Mage posted...
Personality > Appearance

---
Not going to change this sig untill eevee gets a flying form started on 28/07/2010
Your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of it.
#47Cpt_CalamityPosted 11/28/2012 1:01:09 AM
TC is a classic CEman trapped in a Pokemon board poster's body.

And speaking of long hair, I need a hair cut soon. It's still not too long, but it's getting close. In a few weeks my soft curly hair is going to become unmanageable.

Now excuse me while I write another 700+ words for my essay due tomorrow.
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#48TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:03:12 AM
Probit_Return posted...
As a moderately unattractive to unnoticably average looking guy, I can tell you with as much certainty as my 23 years has brought me that girls don't care about personality if the guy isn't at least somewhat attractive. I don't know, maybe I'm just too cynical, or have never met the right woman, but when the two girls to ever tell you they liked you were either A, getting a good laugh out of messing with your head, or B a crazy stalker who may or may not have been desperate to have your child, you kinda start to lose faith in your ability to attract the eye of a significant other.

Well it is almost unnatural for a girl to approach a man. You're losing faith because you approach girls enough. At the end of the day most of them just want to be called beautiful and for a man to tell them their ass looks good (to a lesser extent.)
---
#49The_Sol_BladerPosted 11/28/2012 1:03:30 AM

Heh... CEman...
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#50TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:04:25 AM
Cpt_Calamity posted...

And speaking of long hair, I need a hair cut soon. It's still not too long, but it's getting close. In a few weeks my soft curly hair is going to become unmanageable.

Now excuse me while I write another 700+ words for my essay due tomorrow.

A CEman who actually has a brain.
---