This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#51lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:05:26 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Both parties are wrong, both qualities are needed for a healthy relationship.

i do not have any healthy relationships. i am as stable as plutonium.
also narga you asked if you met a guy who looked like the b2 main guy. the reason everyone said brought up personality is because no one is only attracted to looks. it is personality that pulls people in. or pushes them away. so if you see someone who looks that i will not judge them solely on looks. but the facts is a lot of people would. that is a major problem. but that is not we are talking about.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#52TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:07:12 AM
lighting_deity posted...
Hydreigoon posted...

also narga you asked if you met a guy who looked like the b2 main guy. the reason everyone said brought up personality is because no one is only attracted to looks. it is personality that pulls people in. or pushes them away. so if you see someone who looks that i will not judge them solely on looks. but the facts is a lot of people would. that is a major problem. but that is not we are talking about.

So what brings a man to talk to a woman he's never met before is her personality? Okay.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#53lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:11:58 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
Hydreigoon posted...

So what brings a man to talk to a woman he's never met before is her personality? Okay.

read, Read i said it is not only looks people are attracted too. i am saying when you met someone it us not only looks that affect your opinion of them.
---
#54TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:13:54 AM
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
Hydreigoon posted...

read, Read i said it is not only looks people are attracted too. i am saying when you met someone it us not only looks that affect your opinion of them.

I did read. I was saying what I said because you're almost saying the only thing that matters is personality. Looks can trump personality just like personality can trump looks.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#55SephirothtPosted 11/28/2012 1:14:51 AM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
If he was sweet, kind, smart, classy and a little nerdy, than I don't see any reason why not. :)

Score! XD

lighting_deity posted...
i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)

Pretty much this.
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#56LexifoxPosted 11/28/2012 1:15:44 AM
I'm not sure why you're not getting more responses to this. Are there just very few people around here who train girls?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#57lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:15:50 AM
screw this, this is as pointless as arguing with a troll
---
#58Nidhogg151Posted 11/28/2012 1:18:31 AM
Hydreigoon posted...

This. A thousand times this. You need to have 1 part looks, 1 part personality, and 1 part compatibility in order for a relationship to work. You can often siphon a little from one of those categories into another to make up for it, but you still need to have some of all of them.

lighting_deity posted...
most people are not that shallow. i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)

And the fact you said "a 7" instead of "a 1" proves what I said above.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#59lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:19:17 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
Hydreigoon posted...

I did read. I was saying what I said because you're almost saying the only thing that matters is personality. Looks can trump personality just like personality can trump looks.

to me personality is more important, looks is a important factor but i value personality more. but who cares i am going to be alone for the rest of my life anyways. also lol lexi that was clever.
---
#60lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:21:05 AM
Nidhogg151 posted...
Hydreigoon posted...

This. A thousand times this. You need to have 1 part looks, 1 part personality, and 1 part compatibility in order for a relationship to work. You can often siphon a little from one of those categories into another to make up for it, but you still need to have some of all of them.

lighting_deity posted...
most people are not that shallow. i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)

And the fact you said "a 7" instead of "a 1" proves what I said above.

read my previous post.
---