This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#61TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:22:01 AM
You're only a forever alone because you can't speak to women in a flirtatious manner. Scared. That's it.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#62Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 1:23:13 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
Probit_Return posted...
As a moderately unattractive to unnoticably average looking guy, I can tell you with as much certainty as my 23 years has brought me that girls don't care about personality if the guy isn't at least somewhat attractive. I don't know, maybe I'm just too cynical, or have never met the right woman, but when the two girls to ever tell you they liked you were either A, getting a good laugh out of messing with your head, or B a crazy stalker who may or may not have been desperate to have your child, you kinda start to lose faith in your ability to attract the eye of a significant other.

Well it is almost unnatural for a girl to approach a man. You're losing faith because you approach girls enough. At the end of the day most of them just want to be called beautiful and for a man to tell them their ass looks good (to a lesser extent.)

Yeah... Kinda hard to say when girls keep making goo goo eyes at my friends... And I don't buy the "I want a guy to fight for me" thing. I honestly don't see how flirting with my friend in front of me is a way of attracting my attention. To me, that says "Pfft, I'd rather be with the guy I'm actually flirting with. Move along now."

I'm not even kidding. In all of the times I got friend zoned and had to listen to girls talk about how they wanted a "nice, caring guy" I managed to actually speak up once and say "well I'm a nice guy." Her response? "I don't want to ruin our friendship." Okay, fine. I can understand that, but I really don't want to hear about your boy trouble anymore. It is not my fault you keep dating obvious jerks. Actually, looking back, I think people thought I was gay in high school.

I mean, I've flirted with girls, probably not all that well, but I have. None of them have shown any real signs of reciprocation. So I moved on. I'm not going to pine over some girl who obviously doesn't like me back.

Am I bitter and cynical? Yeah, I'll admit it. Am I misguided? Probably. Do I have the effort to care or the self esteem to bother anymore? No, not really. I have too much other crap to worry about right now than girls.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#63lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:25:46 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
You're only a forever alone because you can't speak to women in a flirtatious manner. Scared. That's it.

nope, it is much much less simple. no one could last with me. i am not normal in any way. i am just an outcast.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#64Nidhogg151Posted 11/28/2012 1:28:42 AM
lighting_deity posted...
Nidhogg151 posted...
Hydreigoon posted...
Both parties are wrong, both qualities are needed for a healthy relationship.

This. A thousand times this. You need to have 1 part looks, 1 part personality, and 1 part compatibility in order for a relationship to work. You can often siphon a little from one of those categories into another to make up for it, but you still need to have some of all of them.

lighting_deity posted...
most people are not that shallow. i would rather take a 7 with great personality instead of a 10 who is only skin deep. but then again who would ever like me( the answer is no one)

And the fact you said "a 7" instead of "a 1" proves what I said above.

read my previous post.

Yeah, I worded that poorly, but it was less directed at you and more directed at the people saying looks don't matter. I honestly believe that anyone who says otherwise falls into one of the following categories: liar, has such bad luck with the opposite sex their standards have lowered incredibly far and they have major self-esteem issues, or they are part .00001% of the population that defies nature.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#65TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:29:29 AM
Probit_Return posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Probit_Return posted...
As a moderately unattractive to unnoticably average looking guy, I can tell you with as much certainty as my 23 years has brought me that girls don't care about personality if the guy isn't at least somewhat attractive. I don't know, maybe I'm just too cynical, or have never met the right woman, but when the two girls to ever tell you they liked you were either A, getting a good laugh out of messing with your head, or B a crazy stalker who may or may not have been desperate to have your child, you kinda start to lose faith in your ability to attract the eye of a significant other.

Well it is almost unnatural for a girl to approach a man. You're losing faith because you approach girls enough. At the end of the day most of them just want to be called beautiful and for a man to tell them their ass looks good (to a lesser extent.)

Yeah... Kinda hard to say when girls keep making goo goo eyes at my friends... And I don't buy the "I want a guy to fight for me" thing. I honestly don't see how flirting with my friend in front of me is a way of attracting my attention. To me, that says "Pfft, I'd rather be with the guy I'm actually flirting with. Move along now."

I'm not even kidding. In all of the times I got friend zoned and had to listen to girls talk about how they wanted a "nice, caring guy" I managed to actually speak up once and say "well I'm a nice guy." Her response? "I don't want to ruin our friendship." Okay, fine. I can understand that, but I really don't want to hear about your boy trouble anymore. It is not my fault you keep dating obvious jerks. Actually, looking back, I think people thought I was gay in high school.

I mean, I've flirted with girls, probably not all that well, but I have. None of them have shown any real signs of reciprocation. So I moved on. I'm not going to pine over some girl who obviously doesn't like me back.

Am I bitter and cynical? Yeah, I'll admit it. Am I misguided? Probably. Do I have the effort to care or the self esteem to bother anymore? No, not really. I have too much other crap to worry about right now than girls.

1st paragraph: It's good you think that way.

2nd: If you find yourself friendzoned and she tells you she doesn't want to ruin your friendship you break all ties with her. It takes strength to still be her friend afterwards but even more strength to tell her you can't be her friend anymore because you don't want to be her friend, you want to be something more.

You shouldn't be bitter about this stuff though it happens to everyone. And the truth is there is nothing more important than a woman in a man's life.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#66TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:32:09 AM
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

nope, it is much much less simple. no one could last with me. i am not normal in any way. i am just an outcast.

Oh god. That's the biggest crock of bull I've ever heard.

Emo boys get women like they are low hanging fruit. Being an "outcast" or not being "normal" has nothing to do with it. You're just scared like I said.
---
#67HydreigoonPosted 11/28/2012 1:35:25 AM
Can y'all take this somewhere in the bedroom like good little boys thank you very much.
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151
#68lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:37:21 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

Oh god. That's the biggest crock of bull I've ever heard.

Emo boys get women like they are low hanging fruit. Being an "outcast" or not being "normal" has nothing to do with it. You're just scared like I said.

i am not emo lol. i just know nobody will ever like. i sure as hell don't like myself. i am annoying, egoistic, know it all punk. the list continues. i do not even like people anyways. i am going to become a hermit.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#69TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:37:53 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Can y'all take this somewhere in the bedroom like good little boys thank you very much.

Just don't post in my topic.
---
#70HydreigoonPosted 11/28/2012 1:38:58 AM
It's alright I understand man

You want the D

It's ok to say that

Just PM each other if y'all really have that sort of beef going on heheheheheh
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151