This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl trainers of the board!

#71TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:39:50 AM(edited)
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
You're only a forever alone because you can't speak to women in a flirtatious manner. Scared. That's it.

nope, it is much much less simple. no one could last with me. i am not normal in any way. i am just an outcast.

Oh god. That's the biggest crock of bull I've ever heard.

Emo boys get women like they are low hanging fruit. Being an "outcast" or not being "normal" has nothing to do with it. You're just scared like I said.

i am not emo lol. i just know nobody will ever like. i sure as hell don't like myself. i am annoying, egoistic, know it all punk. the list continues. i do not even like people anyways. i am going to become a hermit.

Well I guess you're right, no one will like you, since you hate yourself anyways. You're pathetic.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#72lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:44:11 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
You're only a forever alone because you can't speak to women in a flirtatious manner. Scared. That's it.

nope, it is much much less simple. no one could last with me. i am not normal in any way. i am just an outcast.

Oh god. That's the biggest crock of bull I've ever heard.

Emo boys get women like they are low hanging fruit. Being an "outcast" or not being "normal" has nothing to do with it. You're just scared like I said.

i am not emo lol. i just know nobody will ever like. i sure as hell don't like myself. i am annoying, egoistic, know it all punk. the list continues. i do not even like people anyways. i am going to become a hermit.

Well I guess you're right, no one will like you, since you hate yourself anyways. You're pathetic.

coming from the guy who flirts shamelessly on pokemon boards.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#73Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 1:44:36 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
2nd: If you find yourself friendzoned and she tells you she doesn't want to ruin your friendship you break all ties with her. It takes strength to still be her friend afterwards but even more strength to tell her you can't be her friend anymore because you don't want to be her friend, you want to be something more.

You shouldn't be bitter about this stuff though it happens to everyone. And the truth is there is nothing more important than a woman in a man's life.

Well we didn't hang out much after that anyway, and usually only when mutual friends were around (one of which she later started dating, so I already knew she was spewing bull). Honestly, girls are only a small part of why I've become such a bitter person (which in itself is a personality trait not likely to attract women). It's kinda complicated. Needless to say, my experiences in life, even outside of girls, have left me with low self esteem and little faith in humanity.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#74lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:49:07 AM
Probit_Return posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
2nd: If you find yourself friendzoned and she tells you she doesn't want to ruin your friendship you break all ties with her. It takes strength to still be her friend afterwards but even more strength to tell her you can't be her friend anymore because you don't want to be her friend, you want to be something more.

You shouldn't be bitter about this stuff though it happens to everyone. And the truth is there is nothing more important than a woman in a man's life.

Well we didn't hang out much after that anyway, and usually only when mutual friends were around (one of which she later started dating, so I already knew she was spewing bull). Honestly, girls are only a small part of why I've become such a bitter person (which in itself is a personality trait not likely to attract women). It's kinda complicated. Needless to say, my experiences in life, even outside of girls, have left me with low self esteem and little faith in humanity.

trust, i know how you feel.
---
#75TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:49:48 AM
I flirt shamelessly with anything that has boobs and an ass online and offline. You don't even have enough faith in yourself to even pick yourself up off the ground. You're just sad.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#76TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:51:41 AM
Probit_Return posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

You're in your early twenties. Stop being a sad sack. Everyone has issues, but people deal.
---
#77lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 1:52:45 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
I flirt shamelessly with anything that has boobs and an ass online and offline. You don't even have enough faith in yourself to even pick yourself up off the ground. You're just sad.

i am not going to put myself out there just to get hurt again.
---
#78TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:58:36 AM
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

That's ridiculous. You won't ever become a man with that attitude. You'll just be a boy the rest of your life. Grow tougher skin.

This is why women are turning to women to satisfy themselves because men are even more emotional than they are.
---
#79lighting_deityPosted 11/28/2012 2:01:15 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
lighting_deity posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

That's ridiculous. You won't ever become a man with that attitude. You'll just be a boy the rest of your life. Grow tougher skin.

This is why women are turning to women to satisfy themselves because men are even more emotional than they are.

that was pretty funny.
---
#80Probit_ReturnPosted 11/28/2012 2:02:03 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
Probit_Return posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

You're in your early twenties. Stop being a sad sack. Everyone has issues, but people deal.

Oh I'm dealing. I don't go moping about this all the time or anything. But it seemed relevant to the topic at hand, so I mentioned it. I honestly think I deal with my problems a lot better than other people I've seen with similar problems. Because everyone has problems. That's life. We deal with them and move on.
---
Hinako danced crazy