This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

could next pokemon main game be in full 3D?

#1calvin_0Posted 11/29/2012 1:34:56 AM
so far i saw the screen shot of the next mystery dungeon, its in full 3D. look pretty nice.

so IF they release the next main pokemon game, could they make it in full 3D? will any fans object to this?
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#2LightningAce11Posted 11/29/2012 1:36:48 AM
I like it the way it is.
---
Official Eelektross of the Pokemon B/W 2 Message Boards
#3MileRunPosted 11/29/2012 1:39:55 AM
calvin_0 posted...
will any fans object to this?

That's not even a question. Of course some fans will object to it. Probably not an insignificant percentage either, knowing this fanbase.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#4reaverzPosted 11/29/2012 1:40:15 AM
I doubt it. The most I see Gamefreak utilizing the 3D for is the overworld. In battles, I expect that that there will still be sprites, with the 3D only used for depth perception.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#5chronosxgpPosted 11/29/2012 1:47:05 AM
I keep liking each version of graphics they have more than the next, but atm I'd hope they keep it how it is and refine it more because I like it.
---
PSN: freestyle-xgp / Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0047-1250 -7224
#6BenzychenzPosted 11/29/2012 1:48:51 AM
I'm expecting it to be full 3D.
---
I don't have a sig
#7ParominPosted 11/29/2012 1:54:58 AM(edited)
They've got all the 3D models already with the Pokedex 3D Pro.

The 3DS is clearly powerful enough to handle 3D graphic games. The DS was already.

All I hope is that they don't have that annoying announcer from the BR games or at least retain the option to shut him up.

---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd
#8coreekymonPosted 11/29/2012 1:53:54 AM
Could it? Probably
Will it? Probably not

Personally I'm ready for models. Maybe it is because of the lack of a stadium game, but I am really dying to use my Pokemon in 3D battles.
---
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
#9coreekymonPosted 11/29/2012 1:59:22 AM
Paromin posted...
All I hope is that they don't have that annoying announcer from the BR games.

What!? I really like battle revolution's announcer, he makes things sound so cool. For example, "Sheer Cold delivers chilling misery!". I mean I wouldn't want all the battles in a main series game to be narrated, but I would love for them to be in battle facilities.
---
Please check out my blog/guide to competitive pokemon at pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com
#10ParominPosted 11/29/2012 2:09:08 AM
It wore me down after time. Don't really know why and I don't think he has a bad actor. And I prefer games to have voice acting.

Plus I've played games where I hear the same phrase/word/grunt repeated over and over (RTS's, Fighters) BR's announcer just doesn't jive with me.
---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd