This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did you ever make it through Rock Tunnel without Flash?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Did you ever make it through Rock Tunnel without Flash?
2 years ago#71
Ari917 posted...
Yes, I absolutely hated flash so much as a kid that I decided crawling through the dungeon with no sense of direction was better then attaching it to one of my Pokemon.

This.
---
PSN:BlueXMage XBL:jfellipe
UMVC3: Ghost Rider/Morrigan/Phoenix
2 years ago#72
393 people are liars
---
I don't even know anymore.
2 years ago#73
I did again about a month ago. I can't remember the last time i bothered getting flash.
2 years ago#74
Not the first time but since I liked the game so much as a kid I remembered the way through without needing flash the following times.
2 years ago#75
Did it every time I went through it in R/B/Y and my first playthrough of Fire Red. In my recent games I've caught a Voltorb and taught it Flash though, just to lesson the hassle of navigating it by memory.
---
so are you going to tickle my taint or what's up - The Trent
2 years ago#76
I mean, who can even get lost in Gen I's Rock Tunnel? It's a tunnel, not a maze.
---
My Little Phineas and Ferb: Summer is Magic!
Aww, I lost to SuperNiceDog, Winner of the Rivalry Rumble Guru Contest
2 years ago#77
Quote:Anyone who says yes is a liar
@pkmnpkmn
Your a clown. You can see the tunnel without flash anyway. It's so easy to go through.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
2 years ago#78
TableFlip posted...
393 people are liars

Lol. I go through the Haunted Wasteland in OoT without the Lens of Truth, and that is at least 10x harder than going through Rock Tunnel without Flash.

I'm guessing the people calling liar are people who have never played the original games, so they don't know how dark tunnels were handled back then.
---
I throw s*** at fans.
2 years ago#79
After I was able to find my way through it the first few times (and considering Flash has no use in battle), I always went through without it
---
PSN: Carbs91
Evolution IS going in reverse
2 years ago#80
No, I wasn't dumb enough to incovenience myself like that, even when I was 7.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dNXZN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zr7iv.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Did you ever make it through Rock Tunnel without Flash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived