This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't wait for iris to eat her words

#31NaughtyGhostPosted 11/29/2012 10:07:08 PM
Pretty sure the Legendary Birds were a bunch of evil douchebags.

They all coexisted peacefully, in a sense, sure. But the minute someone captures Moltres, Zapdos swings on over and lays claim to Moltres' land. Then Zapdos gets captured, and he and Moltres get into a little heated debate inside Howl's Moving Museum.

They then decide to settle their differences by murdering the **** out of each other (Articuno joins in for some reason) in a fued that literally threatens the balance of the world. And each bird knows this, because how the hell could they not know the legend at which they are the centerpieces. Zapdos pretty much even says, "Yeah, I'm gonna dick over all life on the planet because **** that Moltres guy."

They almost killed billions of people, over a minor property dispute that should never have happened in the first place. Sure, that's not exactly drowning puppies, but it is kind of goddamned evil.
---
The world will get you high on all it has to offer
While it takes from you everything you actually need.
#32pokemonfreak97Posted 11/30/2012 1:30:54 PM
Plus, as far as the "no evil Pokémon" thing, Team Rocket's Meowth has done evil on his own, while Jessie's Ekans stated that they weren't evil on their own in an early episode.
---
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!
#33Kaze_MemaryuPosted 11/30/2012 1:40:10 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Plus, as far as the "no evil Pokémon" thing, Team Rocket's Meowth has done evil on his own, while Jessie's Ekans stated that they weren't evil on their own in an early episode.

Well, Meowth had nowhere else to go, his self-conciousness is broken, so he needs the appreciation of others - with Jessie and James as the only ones who are (relatively) nice to him. It's more of a desparation case than the actual wish to do bad stuff.
James is pretty much a confused idiot. He has shown his nice traits frequently, but Jessie's influence keeps pushing him back into bad habits.
Jessie just has a twisted view on reality. She never succeeded with anything she did - until she joined Team Rocket and earned her first success, making her think that this is the only way she's any good.

Psychology on Pokémon is fun.. but the series still sucks.

Why am I even still watching it?!
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#34PkmTrainerAbramPosted 11/30/2012 2:54:44 PM
Changlini posted...
You do realize that the writers had an episode where the Pokemon have stated that they only follow orders from their trainers...or some re wording of that, that states that Pokemon only do evil acts when ordered to.

Yes I do. Do YOU realise that the Pokemon in my examples were WILD and acting of thier own accord? In that sense, Ekans and Koffings claim is proven false, because obviously bad Pokemon DO exsist.
---
Currently playing: Capcom VS SNK 2(Gamecube), Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN)
#35PkmTrainerAbramPosted 11/30/2012 2:59:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#36Grammar_manPosted 11/30/2012 4:04:28 PM
Haunter is quite possibly one of the cruelest mons there are.

It kills you slowly(paralyzing, fatal lick), then watches you die with sadistic glee.

Drifloon is evil to the core, just too much of a failure to achieve it's goal. XD
#37Emerald_MeliosPosted 12/1/2012 11:40:12 AM
Pkmn Tranier Abram posted...
Changlini posted...
You do realize that the writers had an episode where the Pokemon have stated that they only follow orders from their trainers...or some re wording of that, that states that Pokemon only do evil acts when ordered to.

Yes I do. Do YOU realise that the Pokemon in my examples were WILD and acting of thier own accord? In that sense, Ekans and Koffings claim is proven false, because obviously bad Pokemon DO exsist.

Wasn't there an episode with an evil Togepi?
#38pkmnpkmnPosted 12/1/2012 3:55:09 PM
Hopefully Hydreigon eats axew to prove to Iris that dragons can be evil so she can get another one that can evolve.
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.