Gen I vs Gen V Day 21: Magnetmite line vs Klink line

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Gen I vs Gen V Day 21: Magnetmite line vs Klink line
4 years ago#21
This would be much harder if it weren't for Magnezone, but as it stands. . . Magnemite line turns into something more than "more magnets", so that's where my vote goes.
You fail at life. Go away.
4 years ago#22
Magnemite.
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 7
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
4 years ago#23
Magnemite

The entire Klink line is a mess
4 years ago#24
Magmemite. No contest.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
4 years ago#25
Magnets or gears, hmm..

Klink > Magnemite
Magneton > Klang
Magnezone > Klinklang

Magnemite line wins.
4 years ago#26
I love Klingklang and Magneton.

This is kinda hard for me.
"Set your dreams high, and make them come true. You can aim higher than this, much higher!"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
4 years ago#27
GMAnthony posted...
Ugh...two different Pokémon neither of which I'd use in a team, and Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone was even on my personal list as the worst Electric type for failure to put up a decent offense. Only thing I didn't realize was that Klink/Klang/Klinklang was WORSE despite being mono-Steel and thus not as vulnerable to Ground!

My vote is for the magnets!

Wut.

Also Magnemite hands down.
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
4 years ago#28
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
GMAnthony posted...
Ugh...two different Pokémon neither of which I'd use in a team, and Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone was even on my personal list as the worst Electric type for failure to put up a decent offense. Only thing I didn't realize was that Klink/Klang/Klinklang was WORSE despite being mono-Steel and thus not as vulnerable to Ground!

My vote is for the magnets!

Wut.

Also Magnemite hands down.

CLARIFICATION: Statwise, Magnezone isn't bad in the Sp.Att depatment, but its Speed isn't as good compared to other Electric types. Also...it only learns attack of four different elements. So forget Magnezone being a sweeper of any kind...ESPECIALLLY since you may want to make one move Magnet Rise to protect it from its double weakness to Ground. (Why it doesn't know Levitate since it LOOKS like it's floating is beyond me.)

At any rate, Magezone is still better than Klinklang. The gears have a similar movepool, but being more Phy.Att based means they can't use a lot of those moves.
The fourth wall has shattered...
Heroes of Arcadia - http://www.fanfiction.net/~anthonybault
4 years ago#29
I really like the Magnemite line. Not a huge fan of the Klink line. They look fine, but I just prefer the Magnemite line for battling and looks.
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Gen I vs Gen V Day 21: Magnetmite line vs Klink line

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived