This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Pokemon 3DS news.

#111Shadow_StarWolfPosted 12/3/2012 11:24:12 PM
Isn't this "news" the one that has been reported as fake?
---
Cutting down one-hundred opponents! Guard Dog of Hell! Dekamaster!
~ Doggie Kruger
#112SpiegaPosted 12/3/2012 11:29:03 PM
The 2 year wait is completely understandable. They have yet to tap into the full potential of the 3DS, and releasing a fully 3D compatible Pokemon game on a handheld console will probably take the developers a decent amount of time to perfect. Anyone who thinks it would be as easy as copy/pasting the 3D models from Pokedex 3D Pro is sadly mistaken. They also need to take attacks animations into consideration, as well as a bunch of other things. It is going to take time to polish it all and make it look the way they want it to.

You can rejoice when it is finally released, though. A main Pokemon game taking advantage of the 3DS's full capabilities will be amazing.
#113CosmoKramer4700Posted 12/3/2012 11:30:39 PM
This is waaaay fake. News from Pokemon never leaked like this before.

Gen 6 is likely next year on 3DS. There's no way they'd go over 4 years of the 3DS lifespan without a main series Pokemon game, nor would they have rushed gen 5's conclusion. See Pokebeach article for explanation why. I've typed similar stuff plus other details in the past.

I think Gen 6 is very likely for fall 2013 in Japan.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#114TheMasterTurtlePosted 12/4/2012 5:22:46 AM
The only thing in there which gives any sense of truth is that they mention a Yoshi's Island game being revealed fro Wii U. And now it's pretty much confirmed Yoshi's Land is coming out.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#115PolimarioPosted 12/4/2012 6:28:17 AM
TheMasterTurtle posted...
The only thing in there which gives any sense of truth is that they mention a Yoshi's Island game being revealed fro Wii U. And now it's pretty much confirmed Yoshi's Land is coming out.

Yoshi Land?

Me gusta.
---
"If speed and deadly accuracy had children, I'd be their favorite!" -Sniper (MNC/SMNC)
#116TherianReturnsPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:35 PM
GalladetheGreat posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Reborn_Sigma posted...
So you aren't going to take me up on the account bet?

Of course he won't. Account betting is incredibly stupid, and he probably doesn't even believe in remakes coming first anyway.

It's not stupid if he really thinks he's right. Since he's not responding, I'll just assume that he knows that he's wrong.

I am right and you are wrong

You can't read apparently

Yet you're the one chickening out of the account bet. Hey, if you're so 100% sure you're right, why don't you bet? I'll leave GameFAQs if you're right.

Oh wait, you won't, because you're afraid you might be wrong. :)

I know I am right. And since remakes will happen, I won't lose my account. But account betting is beyond ridiculous, and the part being where you are insignificant to bet with also applies
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#117Solar_CrimsonPosted 12/4/2012 9:41:34 PM
I highly doubt there will be RuSa remakes for Gen.V. The way things are shaping up, I'm more than willing to bet that Gen.VI is on the way next year.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#118zane0144Posted 12/4/2012 9:49:40 PM
All I read was new Zelda for 3DS. Fingers crossed for Majora! And new types will be very interesting. Maybe something that is specifically air elemental. Not flying. It could include smokes, gases, winds. Would be a new additional typing for koffing/weezing. And it may or may not be another natural ground immunity. Although that would be kind of unfair to ground
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#119CharizardFirePosted 12/4/2012 9:52:21 PM
All I read was new Zelda for 3DS. Fingers crossed for Majora!

It was confirmed ages ago that Nintendo will make a brand new Zelda game for the 3DS before doing anything else along those lines. It was also confirmed that they are considering remaking Majora's Mask afterwards.

Maybe something that is specifically air elemental. Not flying. It could include smokes, gases, winds. Would be a new additional typing for koffing/weezing. And it may or may not be another natural ground immunity. Although that would be kind of unfair to ground

Say goodbye to special Flying-types in general.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#120zane0144Posted 12/4/2012 9:57:09 PM
CharizardFire posted...
All I read was new Zelda for 3DS. Fingers crossed for Majora!

It was confirmed ages ago that Nintendo will make a brand new Zelda game for the 3DS before doing anything else along those lines. It was also confirmed that they are considering remaking Majora's Mask afterwards.

Yes, but now it's coming soon
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ