This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Pokemon 3DS news.

#41jayman7Posted 11/30/2012 4:58:43 AM
They're removing the Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and Young Link from Super Smash Bros. Brawl and replacing them with Ridley, Baby B-..., er, Bowser Jr., and Wind Waker Link!

Yeah, I'll believe this when I see it, and given the evidence they've been throwing at us, I'd expect the sixth gen sooner than later.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#42Serebii from SPPPosted 11/30/2012 5:07:50 AM
jayman7 posted...
They're removing the Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and Young Link from Super Smash Bros. Brawl and replacing them with Ridley, Baby B-..., er, Bowser Jr., and Wind Waker Link!

Yeah, I'll believe this when I see it, and given the evidence they've been throwing at us, I'd expect the sixth gen sooner than later.

Wind Waker Link replaced Young Link in Brawl anyway
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#43jayman7Posted 11/30/2012 5:09:05 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
jayman7 posted...

Wind Waker Link replaced Young Link in Brawl anyway

Yes, but I was quoting a well-known rumor from early in Brawl's days, which persisted until the day the Ice Climbers were confirmed to return. Also, he was called "Toon Link".
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#44AugustDreamingPosted 11/30/2012 5:12:24 AM
Sephirotht posted...
I dun get it?

Well...it has all the sound based moves from Gens 1-4.
---
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#45makedouniaPosted 11/30/2012 5:40:31 AM
Pram_the_Oracle posted...
Man do we even need more types Ice is weak to

No.
#46muttalPosted 11/30/2012 7:07:15 AM
RUMOR

When it comes to rumors in Pokemon, it's "Serebii or it didn't happen".
---
GameFaqs....a place where people are friendly and nice to each other? You must live in a fantasy world.
#47TherianReturnsPosted 11/30/2012 7:10:05 AM
2 more years until the next gen.

I wonder what could possibly come out while we wait?

:)
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#48John_MagnumPosted 11/30/2012 7:28:18 AM
WoW and FF still have Paladins that are a combination of supernatural power + martial prowess + heavy armor, which is to say psychic + fighting + steel.

and when all your designs are "take a random holy symbol and merge it with a random animal" and "take a random animal and add glass claws" forgive me if i don't think that sounds super compelling.
---
John Magnum
Master of Subtlety
#49R0cks0l1ddPosted 11/30/2012 7:33:35 AM
Yeah this is more the likely bs.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#505ky_4nth3mPosted 11/30/2012 7:35:41 AM
TherianReturns posted...
2 more years until the next gen.

I wonder what could possibly come out while we wait?

:)

well, if the rumour about the gen 3 remakes ends up being true (which is quite possible seeing as it became a trend since fr/lg) then it would make sense for the next gen to take about 2 years to be released.
one year for the remakes, another one for the new gen.

anyway, the remakes would be almost guaranteed to keep the 5th gen graphics and mechanics.
it's been that way since fr/lg so i wouldn't expect anything other than that.