This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Pokemon 3DS news.

#51John_MagnumPosted 11/30/2012 7:39:51 AM
suggestion: plastic type. weak to fire since it melts, strong against grass and water since it pollutes. you can make tons of shapes out of plastic, and you can give animals plastic body parts and s***.
---
John Magnum
Master of Subtlety
#52erekwashere15Posted 11/30/2012 7:45:37 AM
I heard from my brother's co-worker at a lesser known reviewing site who interviewed one of GameFreak's janitors that GameFreak, Pokemon and everything associated with Nintendo aren't real in the first.

Though I heard this on the first day of the fourth month so I'm skeptical about it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#535ky_4nth3mPosted 11/30/2012 7:46:22 AM
John_Magnum posted...
suggestion: plastic type. weak to fire since it melts, strong against grass and water since it pollutes. you can make tons of shapes out of plastic, and you can give animals plastic body parts and s***.

the thing about plastic is it's man made so i don't see it ever becoming a type.
but the idea itself doesn't sound that bad really.
#54R0cks0l1ddPosted 11/30/2012 7:49:51 AM
top-tier of the triple A studios such as Infinity Ward

Lol. Infinity Ward is basically dead.

No one can have this much info since E3 isn't until June. Also, as serebii said, that Battrio thing has been replaced. I don't even remember it being released here so why would it be at E3? I do think by the time Gen VI comes out in the west it will be early 2014 though, but this is probably just an estimation from the guy.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#55John_MagnumPosted 11/30/2012 7:51:10 AM
John_Magnum posted...

the thing about plastic is it's man made so i don't see it ever becoming a type.

yeah there's a lot of naturally-occurring steel.
---
John Magnum
The Next Liefeld
#565ky_4nth3mPosted 11/30/2012 8:15:35 AM
John_Magnum posted...
John_Magnum posted...

*facepalm*

i thought about this but tried to believe ppl would smart enough to realize the steel type is meant to be metal type but for the sake of originality they called it steel.

i guess i should never underestimate other ppl's unwillingness to use their brain...
#57SakurafanboyPosted 11/30/2012 9:09:49 AM
Hmm further solidifies my belief of R/S remakes for next year.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#58Soanevalcke6Posted 11/30/2012 9:20:05 AM
This thing is about as true as PualGale's "Metroid x Starfox" thing. I can't believe so many people were suckered into this rumor.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax
#59MileRunPosted 11/30/2012 9:49:43 AM
5ky_4nth3m posted...
John_Magnum posted...
John_Magnum posted...

*facepalm*

i thought about this but tried to believe ppl would smart enough to realize the steel type is meant to be metal type but for the sake of originality they called it steel.

i guess i should never underestimate other ppl's unwillingness to use their brain...

Yeah there's a lot of naturally-occurring Ghost.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#60R0cks0l1ddPosted 11/30/2012 10:07:29 AM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Hmm further solidifies my belief of R/S remakes for next year.

Except it doesn't solidify anything at all.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker