This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Pokemon 3DS news.

#81deathbycookiesPosted 11/30/2012 5:29:23 PM
i kinda don't want this to be 100% true....full 3D for a pokemon game... i personally love spirites and what not
#825ky_4nth3mPosted 11/30/2012 5:39:43 PM
about the r/s remakes, i didn't intend to say i think they'll be done.
too many things making it seem unlikely. the most important one, imo, is the fact that they've been "giving" 3rd gen legends left and right ever since hg/ss.
in fact, you can get all the legends (excluding events) between hg/ss and b/w2.

kinda weird, especially when it comes to b/w2.
why bother allowing the regis to be caught and even include them in the keys feature to top it off?

my point was that IF they really intend to release r/s remakes, than it would be plausible for the next gen to take 2 years to arrive.
i don't really have enough information to have an opinion.
#83CharizardFirePosted 11/30/2012 5:50:11 PM
CharizardFire posted...
If anything, its "sound" that should be its own type.

No. That is a terrible idea.

It's a much better than the crappy-named "Light Type" since there's already a number of sound-using Pokemon instead of having to create new ones just to fit Light.

I just have a hard time realistically believing that the Whismur line could be any typing other than pure Sound if the type existed, and there's no way they would lose their Normal type at any point in the future. Besides, Ampharos could be a convincing Electric/Light-type.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#84CharizardFirePosted 11/30/2012 5:50:47 PM
CharizardFire posted...
If anything, its "sound" that should be its own type.

No. That is a terrible idea.

I never said it was a good idea. Just pointing out that there are more worthy candidates than "love" as a type.

Fair enough. "Love" would be one of the worst possible choices for a new type.

Also, I had to post a second time because of the 5-quote-block maximum.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#85_Candice_Posted 11/30/2012 5:59:43 PM
deathbycookies posted...
i kinda don't want this to be 100% true....full 3D for a pokemon game... i personally love spirites and what not

I choose to think Gamefreak had a good run with sprites. Now its time for something different.

Back in first gen I really liked the watercolor style for the sprites and the Sugimori art. Now the sprites are more or less anime styled and look pretty generic.

I would imagine its been tough for Gamefreak to animate 648 unique sprites and form changes. The Pokedex 3D models impress me so far and I think they should go with that.
#865ky_4nth3mPosted 11/30/2012 6:42:44 PM
_Candice_ posted...
deathbycookies posted...

I choose to think Gamefreak had a good run with sprites. Now its time for something different.

Back in first gen I really liked the watercolor style for the sprites and the Sugimori art. Now the sprites are more or less anime styled and look pretty generic.

I would imagine its been tough for Gamefreak to animate 648 unique sprites and form changes. The Pokedex 3D models impress me so far and I think they should go with that.

hmm, i don't know... i mean, the pokedex 3D sprites were pretty decent but i'm still not convinced that they'd be good enough to deserve being included in the games.
maybe i'm just too attached to the sprites right now and might actually end up loving the 3D models whenever they're introduced. who knows?
#87thiaguinhohpPosted 11/30/2012 7:23:32 PM
Light type and Dark type oh wait...
---
\o/ \o/ \o/ #Vai Corinthians!! Rumo ao Japao 2012!! \o/ \o/ \o/
#88Lapras24Posted 11/30/2012 7:51:50 PM
Totally false!

Gen 6 are coming out next fall in Japan, not 2 years later.

Ash is already competing in the Unova Pokemon League right now. You really think they're going to have 2 years of fillers?

The next B/W saga is going to focus on N and Team Plasma then wrap up right before Gen 6 comes out. I wouldn't be surprised if December's Corocoro releases hints or even a silhouette of a new Pokemon.
#89Reborn_SigmaPosted 11/30/2012 7:58:55 PM
Lapras24 posted...
Totally false!

Gen 6 are coming out next fall in Japan, not 2 years later.

Ash is already competing in the Unova Pokemon League right now. You really think they're going to have 2 years of fillers?

The next B/W saga is going to focus on N and Team Plasma then wrap up right before Gen 6 comes out. I wouldn't be surprised if December's Corocoro releases hints or even a silhouette of a new Pokemon.

The new Pokemon will only be modestly hinted at by the title of the movie in December. We shouldn't get a full blown silhouette until February.
#90Monferno_AQWPosted 12/2/2012 6:12:57 PM
I hope this is true, especially the 2 years thing. 5th gen still has potential to be even better, and I hope they know this. And I want my 3rd gen remakes.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima