This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So kyruem.. Spoilers

#11LexifoxPosted 11/30/2012 9:10:37 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
snuffles504 posted...
The true form would be ridiculously overpowered as a Pokemon, that's most likely why it wasn't included in the Pokedex.

Trumping Arceus would not be a good idea.

Aggred. Because if Arceus created everything why would there be a being with greater power? Did Arceus create it? If so then why is Arceus weaker then its creation.

Arceus didn't create the Original Dragon. Arceus created Dialga, Palkia, Girratina, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit, and with the help of Dialga and Palkia, shaped the universe, then went into a deep sleep.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#12waitletsplay(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:24:11 PM
Lexifox posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
snuffles504 posted...
The true form would be ridiculously overpowered as a Pokemon, that's most likely why it wasn't included in the Pokedex.

Trumping Arceus would not be a good idea.

Aggred. Because if Arceus created everything why would there be a being with greater power? Did Arceus create it? If so then why is Arceus weaker then its creation.

Arceus didn't create the Original Dragon. Arceus created Dialga, Palkia, Girratina, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit, and with the help of Dialga and Palkia, shaped the universe, then went into a deep sleep.

He created the world, time, space and dimension they never said anything about hom creating pokemon that i can recall
---
wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
pokemon black2 fc 3182 4105 9090 3ds fc 1762-2809-2160
#13LDSKnightPosted 11/30/2012 9:37:22 PM
My question is, does Kyurem really have wings, or are they frozen over appendages? I've been wondering this since I saw the cut scene with lasers coming out of the spikes and stuff.
---
Magikarps. They can beat Electabuzz.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
#14airtamisPosted 11/30/2012 9:39:00 PM
waitletsplay posted...
Also he just looks sad >.> just depressing honestly

I know what you mean. i was watching my sister battle him on her version last night, and we came to the realization that he looks rather mentally deficient. I mean, with his incredibly large overbite, and the way he moves so slowly... it's pretty sad...
#15Reborn_SigmaPosted 11/30/2012 9:43:48 PM
airtamis posted...
waitletsplay posted...
Also he just looks sad >.> just depressing honestly

I know what you mean. i was watching my sister battle him on her version last night, and we came to the realization that he looks rather mentally deficient. I mean, with his incredibly large overbite, and the way he moves so slowly... it's pretty sad...

If you look closely at its eyes in its normal form, you'll notice they're completely blank like a zombie's...

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:646Kyurem.png

It's only after absorbing Reshiram or Zekrom that they gain life.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:646Kyurem-White.png
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:646Kyurem-Black.png
#16MarbiaachPosted 11/30/2012 9:44:09 PM
Kyurem is basically the Shedinja of the Original Dragon. Its leftovers.
---
Black 2 FC: 0777 2092 3156 Marvin.
#17waitletsplay(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:24:11 AM
Marbiaach posted...
Kyurem is basically the Shedinja of the Original Dragon. Its leftovers.

perfect analogy actually... but he just looks so like i hate my life i feel bad for the poor after birth >.>
---
#18mudballmanPosted 12/1/2012 1:40:55 AM
I had a cool idea for an event where you can catch the original dragon. You get an event celebi and take it to dragonspiral tower. Celebi takes you back in time and you can catch the dragon before it splits.......

Only problem is that this would technically alter history.........
---
Black 2 fc: 0906 1169 4107
#19waitletsplay(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 2:01:51 AM
mudballman posted...
I had a cool idea for an event where you can catch the original dragon. You get an event celebi and take it to dragonspiral tower. Celebi takes you back in time and you can catch the dragon before it splits.......

Only problem is that this would technically alter history.........

also creepypasta ruined that dragon for me...
---
#20waitletsplay(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 2:15:18 AM
LDSKnight posted...
My question is, does Kyurem really have wings, or are they frozen over appendages? I've been wondering this since I saw the cut scene with lasers coming out of the spikes and stuff.

also this i was like DAFUUUUU and then i got depressed because i saw its eyes >.>
---