Most EXP you've ever gotten

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Most EXP you've ever gotten

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
4 years ago#11
I think in B1 I took out an Audino in Giant Chasm with a LV1 Litwick. (Yes, it took awhile.) I don't remember how much EXP I got for it, though...but definitely the most I've seen.
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar

User Info: Zabuzadono

Zabuzadono
4 years ago#12
vermillion719 posted...
I think in B1 I took out an Audino in Giant Chasm with a LV1 Litwick. (Yes, it took awhile.) I don't remember how much EXP I got for it, though...but definitely the most I've seen.

Did this with Litwick and Frillish (using Will-o-Wisp and Toxic, respectively)... definitely was 5 digits, no clue now since its been so long...
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#13
Nanis23 posted...
But where do you find a level 100 Blissey?

That is the most POSSIBLE.
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#14
face235 posted...
Wouldn' t using the Exp. Power Up3 pass power increase it further?

Yeah, forgot that.
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!

User Info: Genesis Dragon

Genesis Dragon
4 years ago#15
Level 5 Duskull, traded, holding Lucky Egg, Exp. Power 3+, against the level 65 Audino in the Stadium in Black that the Doctor has, no switch out. 138,648 experience gained, Duskull went from level 5 to level 55.
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: Kitsune_Shinra

Kitsune_Shinra
4 years ago#16
I got 21k for a traded lvl 1 with exp share at front of party with a switch out on a lvl 57 Audino.
White FC: 2064 8774 3275 name : Janelle
Black 2 FC : 4599 7888 9156 name: Janelle

User Info: Grand Kirby

Grand Kirby
4 years ago#17
Don't remember the exact number, but I got a level 1 Pokemon to level 47 in one battle against a wild Audino.

I was evolving Pokemon for the Pokedex and was doing that often. I got the "Exp Millionaire" medal without trying.
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan

User Info: discodancer77

discodancer77
4 years ago#18
Oh what i never knew they upped some pokemon EXP yeilds. Blissey Has base 608 @_@
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Most EXP you've ever gotten

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived