This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I played White and White 2, so I always had White Forest

#1Turbo_TRexPosted 12/1/2012 10:32:49 AM
I just switched to Black City, and OMG it's creepy. 'A whirlpool of Dreams, Greed, and more Greed?" I'll stick with my nice, peaceful White Forest, thanks.
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#2TranquilSeaPosted 12/1/2012 10:36:08 AM
I'm not really fond of places that are urban to the extreme, so it's no surprise that I love White Forest so much more.
---
When life is a bitter pill to swallow
You gotta hold on to what you believe
#3ClassyOldHatPosted 12/1/2012 12:44:33 PM
As a black Version player, I was very disappointed with Black City as well. I go through the game seeing all this stuff about "Co-exist with nature and technology, accept those with ideals different from your own, work together for greater good, don't judge someone as evil for where they live," etc. etc. And when the highly advanced Black Version of opulid city appeared without any condemnation for modern tech or the city lifestyle, I thought "Amazing! A game that has a distinction between nature and technology, but doesn't say Technology or civilization is evil and polluting! How refreshing!"

Then I step into Black City, and find it filled with more transparently evil businessmen than most of the villain teams. Cue disgusted sighs.
#4lord_chaoPosted 12/1/2012 12:57:42 PM
I actually thought Black City was a pretty interesting idea in a pokemon game. If only there was more to it beyond battling trainers. (as in, like seeing actual gangs in it or something)
---
How I feel when people are against features being added to a game or something needs to be nerfed because its not realistic enough: http://i.imgur.com/0Dqiu.jpg
#5DarkBlueAntPosted 12/1/2012 1:14:33 PM
Black City would be interesting if it looked more like a city and less like a bunch of hosting servers.
#6MechZeoPosted 12/1/2012 3:38:37 PM
Both White Forest and Black City places were pretty disappointing.
---
Black 2: 0519-5414-4952 Black: 4384 1286 3151
#7Missingno_MastrPosted 12/1/2012 3:43:26 PM
I personally find Black City to be one of the most awesome-looking places in the Pokemon world.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG