This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would be the best new type for next generation?

#31g0ku411Posted 12/2/2012 4:16:10 PM
A space/cosmic type would be nice for pokemon like jirachi, deyoxys, clefairy/clefable, elgyeem/beehyem etc
#32TGSnowwyPosted 12/2/2012 7:39:24 PM
They split Earth into Ground (soft: sand, dust, etc) and Rock (hard). They could split Plants into Grass (soft) and Wood (hard). This would, of course, require them to redo the typing for a lot of existing Pokemon.
#33NoseReaperPosted 12/2/2012 7:54:18 PM
Sound type. I don't get this obsession people have with introducing a Light type, though; it's already covered by Fighting and Psychic, it doesn't need to be it's own thing. Plus, it's cliche as well.
---
You fail at life. Go away.
#34Frost_LASERPosted 12/2/2012 8:17:31 PM(edited)
I want a light type as in Electromagnetic Radiation type (EMR). Moves like signal beam and flash would be changed to this type. Radio wave moves, X-ray and cosmic radiation legendaries. Weak to steel type.

It would give Rotom a microwave form as well.
#35KeeperOfShadowsPosted 12/2/2012 8:34:51 PM
I like the concept of a Light-type which is similar to Holy(Purity, kindness, other heavenly crap).

It'd be SE against Dark for the right reason(Holy vs Evil as opposed to literally Light vs Dark)

And Fighting is NOT the light type. Its relationship with Dark is honor vs dishonor, good guys vs bad guys, etc.

Holy and Dark could be SE to each other actually. Holy cleanses the evil soul, yet evil can corrupt a kind heart.
---
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!
#36apachaiPosted 12/4/2012 11:17:50 PM
what about plastic type. umm divine type, or something like mechanic or cyber type
---
What did the fighters drink at the wrap party?
FALCON PUNCH!