This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best main pokemon game?

#1TakuruPosted 12/2/2012 10:28:09 AM
Best main pokemon game? - Results (35 votes)
Red/Yellow/Blue/FireRed/Leaf Green
5.71% (2 votes)
Gold/Silver
20% (7 votes)
Ruby/Sapphire
20% (7 votes)
Diamond/Pearl
2.86% (1 votes)
Black 1&2 / White 1&2
51.43% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Your opinion? I grouped them by generation, you can vote by generation or by a single game (in that case, choose the generation that has your favorite main pokemon game in it)
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/e.jpg
#2AuroraSonicBeamPosted 12/2/2012 10:43:04 AM(edited)
How do you have FireRed/LeafGreen and not Heartgold/Soulsilver?
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#3Takuru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:45:21 AM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...

I think people will know to vote for Gold/Silver if they liked those games.
---
#4360pagesPosted 12/2/2012 10:45:21 AM
Can we please stop with these topics, they never go anywhere, and they just end up being a waste of time. We had one just like it two days ago, and everyone voted in that one. Why bother voting in this one?
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#5Takuru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:47:26 AM(edited)
360pages posted...
Can we please stop with these topics, they never go anywhere, and they just end up being a waste of time. We had one just like it two days ago, and everyone voted in that one. Why bother voting in this one?

I searched "best" "pokemon" "game" on this forum and didn't see a single generational poll.

This poll is mainly for my sake as I haven't played Pokemon since Silver and I'm thinking of getting Black 1 but I'm up for suggestions.

So no, it isn't a "waste of time" to me.
---
#6kirbydude385Posted 12/2/2012 10:48:56 AM
Takuru posted...

why? HGSS improved GSC so much. also i dont think you should have put BW1 and BW2 together. for me, id say BW2>HGSS>RSE>BW>DPPt>GSC>FRLG>RBY
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: XigbarsHoe, XolvanoraX, Zweilous2
#7AuroraSonicBeamPosted 12/2/2012 10:50:28 AM
Takuru posted...

You would think that people would vote for Fire/Red and LeafGreen if you just left it as Red/Blue.

And the reason why 360pages stated that is because these stupid poll topics always incite flaming because of a difference of opinion.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
#8Takuru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:52:44 AM
Takuru posted...

You would think that people would vote for Fire/Red and LeafGreen if you just left it as Red/Blue.

And the reason why 360pages stated that is because these stupid poll topics always incite flaming because of a difference of opinion.

How is that my problem? I just asked a question. It's up to you guys whether you start a giant nuclear armageddon in this thread.
---
#9360pagesPosted 12/2/2012 10:55:34 AM
Takuru posted...
Takuru posted...

How is that my problem? I just asked a question. It's up to you guys whether you start a giant nuclear armageddon in this thread.

Then you should ask a question, not make a poll. Unless you're trying to get results for some reason, which means you wanted to make a poll not ask a question.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#10AuroraSonicBeamPosted 12/2/2012 10:55:54 AM
Takuru posted...
Takuru posted...

That's a good point you brought up, but it's hard to believe that you didn't see similar polls if you've been on this board for more than 2 weeks.
---