This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best main pokemon game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Best main pokemon game?
2 years ago#1
Best main pokemon game? - Results (35 votes)
Red/Yellow/Blue/FireRed/Leaf Green
5.71% (2 votes)
Gold/Silver
20% (7 votes)
Ruby/Sapphire
20% (7 votes)
Diamond/Pearl
2.86% (1 votes)
Black 1&2 / White 1&2
51.43% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Your opinion? I grouped them by generation, you can vote by generation or by a single game (in that case, choose the generation that has your favorite main pokemon game in it)
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/e.jpg
2 years ago#2
How do you have FireRed/LeafGreen and not Heartgold/Soulsilver?
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
(edited by AuroraSonicBeam)
2 years ago#3
AuroraSonicBeam posted...

I think people will know to vote for Gold/Silver if they liked those games.
---
2 years ago#4
Can we please stop with these topics, they never go anywhere, and they just end up being a waste of time. We had one just like it two days ago, and everyone voted in that one. Why bother voting in this one?
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
2 years ago#5
360pages posted...
Can we please stop with these topics, they never go anywhere, and they just end up being a waste of time. We had one just like it two days ago, and everyone voted in that one. Why bother voting in this one?

I searched "best" "pokemon" "game" on this forum and didn't see a single generational poll.

This poll is mainly for my sake as I haven't played Pokemon since Silver and I'm thinking of getting Black 1 but I'm up for suggestions.

So no, it isn't a "waste of time" to me.
---
(edited by Takuru)
2 years ago#6
Takuru posted...

why? HGSS improved GSC so much. also i dont think you should have put BW1 and BW2 together. for me, id say BW2>HGSS>RSE>BW>DPPt>GSC>FRLG>RBY
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: XigbarsHoe, XolvanoraX, Zweilous2
2 years ago#7
Takuru posted...

You would think that people would vote for Fire/Red and LeafGreen if you just left it as Red/Blue.

And the reason why 360pages stated that is because these stupid poll topics always incite flaming because of a difference of opinion.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
2 years ago#8
Takuru posted...

You would think that people would vote for Fire/Red and LeafGreen if you just left it as Red/Blue.

And the reason why 360pages stated that is because these stupid poll topics always incite flaming because of a difference of opinion.

How is that my problem? I just asked a question. It's up to you guys whether you start a giant nuclear armageddon in this thread.
---
2 years ago#9
Takuru posted...
Takuru posted...

How is that my problem? I just asked a question. It's up to you guys whether you start a giant nuclear armageddon in this thread.

Then you should ask a question, not make a poll. Unless you're trying to get results for some reason, which means you wanted to make a poll not ask a question.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
2 years ago#10
Takuru posted...
Takuru posted...

That's a good point you brought up, but it's hard to believe that you didn't see similar polls if you've been on this board for more than 2 weeks.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Best main pokemon game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived