This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dream Radar board seems inactive, so I'll ask again here:

#11TheEighthSagePosted 12/3/2012 12:16:16 AM
shenran posted...
i don't fully understand what serebii is talking bout the color levels. i have a few pokes i have yet to find.

Basically, the colored orbs change color while you're playing. The more of a certain color you shoot, the better chance that color orb will appear next to your Dream Orb Counter(usually, its pink) Playing a round with a different color orb by your counter is what they call playing on a color level, and can yield different pokemon and items. Typically, the best way to do it is to keep playing when only one cloud is present and shoot only the color orb you want until it changes. Hope that clears it up ^_^
---
3DS Friend Code: 2964-8909-6218
Official Modern Pit of the Kid Icarus: Uprising board!
#12GastroFanPosted 12/3/2012 3:42:50 PM
All I manage to get are either munnas, riolus, swablus or sigilyphs which is a real pain as far as I'm concerned. I'm doing so badly that I had to have someone else catch my Thundurus (somehow I lucked out and caught Tornadus, or was it the other way around?) and will probably have to let them catch my Landorus as well. I'm really starting to hate pokemon dream radar.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD3 Board
When will there be official Cresselia and Meloetta events?
#13shenranPosted 12/3/2012 7:38:07 PM
TheEighthSage posted...
shenran posted...
i don't fully understand what serebii is talking bout the color levels. i have a few pokes i have yet to find.

Basically, the colored orbs change color while you're playing. The more of a certain color you shoot, the better chance that color orb will appear next to your Dream Orb Counter(usually, its pink) Playing a round with a different color orb by your counter is what they call playing on a color level, and can yield different pokemon and items. Typically, the best way to do it is to keep playing when only one cloud is present and shoot only the color orb you want until it changes. Hope that clears it up ^_^

yes that helped me understand. thanks
---
Jp White2: 4384 8218 8491
Na Black2: 1034 9129 5964
#14MaetchPosted 12/3/2012 7:50:49 PM
GastroFan posted...
All I manage to get are either munnas, riolus, swablus or sigilyphs which is a real pain as far as I'm concerned. I'm doing so badly that I had to have someone else catch my Thundurus (somehow I lucked out and caught Tornadus, or was it the other way around?) and will probably have to let them catch my Landorus as well. I'm really starting to hate pokemon dream radar.

The Therians only appear when you get a lot of Dream Orbs, and you'll be told when they're available. Just keep playing and keep getting orbs.