Silly nicknames you or your friends gave your pokemon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Silly nicknames you or your friends gave your pokemon.
4 years ago#21
i named a rattata, F***Rat.
then traded it to a friend, it was so funny.
4 years ago#22
When I went through my weeaboo phase, I used stupid sounding Japanese names.

Blaziken = Tendori (heaven bird)
Hariyama = Faitaa (fighter)
Aggron = Kinbake (metal monster)
Crawdaunt = Kurogani (dark crab)

etc...
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
4 years ago#23
I've named any Magikarp I've ever caught Magikrap for obvious reasons.

I lost a battle due to my opponent using hacks, and was forced to give up my Mewtwo to the victor, so just to spite the cheating git I nicknamed Mewtwo S***biscuit before the trade so he was stuck with it.

I was traded a Wailord for unlocking the Regi's that the owner had named FailWhale.

Every now and then I'll name a random Pokemon 'OverThere'. Just so when used in battle I get such delights as 'Let's go, over there!'.
'Hey, that one wasn't my fault. They're twins. I'd had a lot to drink, they look really similar, and you know, sometimes the hand just slips...' - Long story...
4 years ago#24
The most for me is I once got a Charizard named Charmander in the trade. Always freaked people out when I used it against them.
4 years ago#25
I had this Dragonite with Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Ice Punch and Superpower in my Pearl. It hit 13 of the 17 Pokémon types for super-effective damage.

I named it "ISE-Knight"; "ISE" stands for "It's Super Effective". :P
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
4 years ago#26
Once named a Snorlax Queen Chub because it was female. (The name I had in mind was for a male Snorlax)

Also named my Tepig Bakugami. If you don't know what that is, then you haven't played one of the best games of all time.
"If speed and deadly accuracy had children, I'd be their favorite!" -Sniper (MNC/SMNC)
4 years ago#27
Sun Castform: Starburst

Rain Castform: Teardrop

Hail Castform: Snowball

Shiny Gyarados: RedOctober

Black Kyurem: Stormo
http://i.imgur.com/6DdDc.gif
4 years ago#28
My youngest brother named his Geodude, "Dudegeo" in Heart Gold...
PSN EU ID: East000n
4 years ago#29
Oh, yeah, I also named a Snorlax "Igordão" (that was the portuguese name for "Fat Bastard", the villain from Austin Powers).
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
4 years ago#30
"Oh no, it"

Best name ever. Try it yourself!
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Silly nicknames you or your friends gave your pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived