This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There won't be new types in Gen VI, so stop speculating

#11Reborn_SigmaPosted 12/4/2012 2:21:24 PM
Monferno_AQW posted...
We'll continue to speculate anyways, atleast until that rumor is confirmed true or false. Even then, we'll STILL speculate. Deal with it.

It was confirmed false by its writer being too stupid to know Battrio was phased out and replaced by Tretta earlier this year.
#12MileRunPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:54 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
If GF haven't added new types in the last three Gens, why would they start now? Furthermore, the primary reason Steel and Dark types were added was to balance the then incredibly broken Psychic types.

If GF hadn't made sequels in the first four generations, why would they start now? Furthermore, the primary reason FireRed and LeafGreen were made was because most Generation I and II Pokemon were unavailable, so there's really no reason to remake Gold and Silver.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#13pokemonfreak97Posted 12/4/2012 3:23:33 PM
Jarred623 posted...
I want my Sodium type.

Na.
---
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!
#14AuroraSonicBeamPosted 12/4/2012 3:24:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:10:25 PM
GhostlyCrow posted...
Oh thanks, Gamefreak employee.

You don't know anything. I've worked at Gamefreak for 8 years. I'm the one who suggested the Physical Special Split.
#16Missingno_MastrPosted 12/4/2012 4:27:52 PM
GhostlyCrow posted...

You don't know anything. I've worked at Gamefreak for 8 years. I'm the one who suggested the Physical Special Split.

I'm disinclined to believe this claim. You want to prove it to us, see to it that the following things happen in Generation VI;

1: 2 words- Luvdisc evolution. One that's actually at least decent in battle, too. I actually have a good idea for this one, myself.
2: Poison Eeveelution. The cuter, the better. Don't make it Flareon 2.0 in terms of stats and movepool, either.
3: A much-needed buff to Flareon's movepool. Think Blaze Kick and Agility.
4: More moves for Weezing. Biting moves. Psychic moves. Recover. Gunk Shot. Fly. That sort of thing.
5: Some sort of reference to Missingno.
6: Make the Poison-type super-effective against, in addition to Grass, the following types; Normal, Fighting, Bug, Water, and Dragon.
7: A few minor movepool changes that are more for the sake of flavor than anything else. Poison Gas for Caterpie and Gloom, Odor Sleuth for Weedle, that sort of thing.
8: Allow Heatmor to learn Flame Charge.
9: If FR/LG remakes aren't already in the works, suggest them. Push for them. Push very hard for them. Make them happen.
10: Generation I Wrap mechanics. These need to return. Wrap and its variants aren't worth **** unless they work like that kind of move would work in R/B/Y.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#17MugilokoPosted 12/4/2012 4:42:06 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
GhostlyCrow posted...

I'm disinclined to believe this claim. You want to prove it to us, see to it that the following things happen in Generation VI;

1: 2 words- Luvdisc evolution. One that's actually at least decent in battle, too. I actually have a good idea for this one, myself.
2: Poison Eeveelution. The cuter, the better. Don't make it Flareon 2.0 in terms of stats and movepool, either.
4: More moves for Weezing. Biting moves. Psychic moves. Recover. Gunk Shot. Fly. That sort of thing.
6: Make the Poison-type super-effective against, in addition to Grass, the following types; Normal, Fighting, Bug, Water, and Dragon.
7: A few minor movepool changes that are more for the sake of flavor than anything else. Poison Gas for Caterpie and Gloom, Odor Sleuth for Weedle, that sort of thing.
9: If FR/LG remakes aren't already in the works, suggest them. Push for them. Push very hard for them. Make them happen.
10: Generation I Wrap mechanics. These need to return. Wrap and its variants aren't worth **** unless they work like that kind of move would work in R/B/Y.

I'm guessing your favorite type is poison.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#18Missingno_MastrPosted 12/4/2012 4:49:09 PM
Mugiloko posted...
GhostlyCrow posted...

What was your biggest clue? Number 2? Number 4? Number 6? Number 7? Or the Weezing picture in my signature? Or any combination of the above?
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#19MugilokoPosted 12/4/2012 4:51:15 PM
Mugiloko posted...
GhostlyCrow posted...

What was your biggest clue? Number 2? Number 4? Number 6? Number 7? Or the Weezing picture in my signature? Or any combination of the above?

Combination of no# 2 4 6 7 and sig.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#20CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:36:20 PM
GhostlyCrow posted...

I won't prove my employment by breaking the gameplay beyond belief (Poison SE on 6 types, really?) and making a remake of a remake (which I have no control over to begin with), just to appease some random guy on the internet with a Poison fetish.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid