This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I used Flash on the champion.

#21KeeperOfShadowsPosted 12/4/2012 9:46:16 PM
lighting_deity posted...
Brandon042487 posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...
What Pokemon were you using? o.O I've never heard of a Pokemon using Flash and having the Soak affect with it...

somehow...this sounds worse than the OP.

Worse in what way? o.O Is my grammar bad or something?

You're so cute I just wanna cuddle with you... and maybe a Teddiursa.

this, when i see post like this i can't help to crack a simle. the level of innocence has reached to her being naive.

Its terrible. She's making herself near impossible not to like, and I hate it! Honestly I think its all an act, and she's laughing at us all. Nobody is this cutesy...
---
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!
#22Mistress_Zelda_Posted 12/4/2012 9:51:43 PM
Its terrible. She's making herself near impossible not to like, and I hate it! Honestly I think its all an act, and she's laughing at us all. Nobody is this cutesy...

No no please don't say that. >.< It is VERY possible to dislike me. In fact, I'm sure I come off as annoying to most people. Oh well. I don't see any reason to change~

Thank you for your kind words though. :)
---
Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings, once upon a December.
#23KeeperOfShadowsPosted 12/4/2012 9:54:55 PM

No no please don't say that. >.< It is VERY possible to dislike me. In fact, I'm sure I come off as annoying to most people. Oh well. I don't see any reason to change~

Thank you for your kind words though. :)

Anytime, Princess ;)
---
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!
#24Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:17:06 PM

I know exactly what you mean.
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#25lighting_deityPosted 12/4/2012 11:00:29 PM(edited)
Cpt_Calamity posted...

i think she trying to reach into our hearts and crush them. but you can not break what was destroyed many years ago.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#26Mistress_Zelda_Posted 12/4/2012 10:36:38 PM
lighting_deity posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

i think she trying to reach into our hearts and crush them. but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

What? o.O I would never do that to anyone! :(

I just want to make people happier and the best way I can do that is with a great attitude and a desire for friendship. :) Of course, I can't be friends with and be liked by EVERYONE. But I am super happy with the wonderful friends I have already. =D
---
#27Rose_MagePosted 12/4/2012 10:38:46 PM
lighting_deity posted...
but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

I can't decide whether you are trying to flirt with her or you are just simply being comically : http://i46.tinypic.com/34gof41.jpg as usual.
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#28The_Sol_BladerPosted 12/4/2012 10:40:37 PM

You don't know many girls huh
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#29lighting_deityPosted 12/4/2012 10:40:46 PM
lighting_deity posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

i think she trying to reach into our hearts and crush them. but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

What? o.O I would never do that to anyone! :(

I just want to make people happier and the best way I can do that is with a great attitude and a desire for friendship. :) Of course, I can't be friends with and be liked by EVERYONE. But I am super happy with the wonderful friends I have already. =D

you try to befriend us and make us open hearts. then you will stabs us in the back. never again will i let that happen to me. never again.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#30Mistress_Zelda_Posted 12/4/2012 10:42:20 PM
lighting_deity posted...
you try to befriend us and make us open hearts. then you will stabs us in the back. never again will i let that happen to me. never again.

Well...um...if you say so, hun. That is very incorrect but if you want to believe that I guess I can't convince.

But for the record I think you and I are friends. =D
---