This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I used Flash on the champion.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I used Flash on the champion.
3 years ago#21
lighting_deity posted...
Brandon042487 posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...
What Pokemon were you using? o.O I've never heard of a Pokemon using Flash and having the Soak affect with it...

somehow...this sounds worse than the OP.

Worse in what way? o.O Is my grammar bad or something?

You're so cute I just wanna cuddle with you... and maybe a Teddiursa.

this, when i see post like this i can't help to crack a simle. the level of innocence has reached to her being naive.

Its terrible. She's making herself near impossible not to like, and I hate it! Honestly I think its all an act, and she's laughing at us all. Nobody is this cutesy...
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!
3 years ago#22
Its terrible. She's making herself near impossible not to like, and I hate it! Honestly I think its all an act, and she's laughing at us all. Nobody is this cutesy...

No no please don't say that. >.< It is VERY possible to dislike me. In fact, I'm sure I come off as annoying to most people. Oh well. I don't see any reason to change~

Thank you for your kind words though. :)
Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings, once upon a December.
3 years ago#23

No no please don't say that. >.< It is VERY possible to dislike me. In fact, I'm sure I come off as annoying to most people. Oh well. I don't see any reason to change~

Thank you for your kind words though. :)

Anytime, Princess ;)
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!
3 years ago#24

I know exactly what you mean.
I throw s*** at fans.
3 years ago#25
Cpt_Calamity posted...

i think she trying to reach into our hearts and crush them. but you can not break what was destroyed many years ago.
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
3 years ago#26
lighting_deity posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

i think she trying to reach into our hearts and crush them. but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

What? o.O I would never do that to anyone! :(

I just want to make people happier and the best way I can do that is with a great attitude and a desire for friendship. :) Of course, I can't be friends with and be liked by EVERYONE. But I am super happy with the wonderful friends I have already. =D
3 years ago#27
lighting_deity posted...
but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

I can't decide whether you are trying to flirt with her or you are just simply being comically : http://i46.tinypic.com/34gof41.jpg as usual.
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
3 years ago#28

You don't know many girls huh
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
3 years ago#29
lighting_deity posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

i think she trying to reach into our hearts and crush them. but you can break what was destroyed many years ago.

What? o.O I would never do that to anyone! :(

I just want to make people happier and the best way I can do that is with a great attitude and a desire for friendship. :) Of course, I can't be friends with and be liked by EVERYONE. But I am super happy with the wonderful friends I have already. =D

you try to befriend us and make us open hearts. then you will stabs us in the back. never again will i let that happen to me. never again.
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
3 years ago#30
lighting_deity posted...
you try to befriend us and make us open hearts. then you will stabs us in the back. never again will i let that happen to me. never again.

Well...um...if you say so, hun. That is very incorrect but if you want to believe that I guess I can't convince.

But for the record I think you and I are friends. =D
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I used Flash on the champion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived