This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I used Flash on the champion.

#41Rose_MagePosted 12/4/2012 10:53:26 PM
Smogoon posted...
tg's a multitasker.

That he is. Too bad he does not make sense like half of the time he spea...I mean writes.

lighting_deity posted...
if i was it would be less negative and more classy. i have certain lines and phrases that i can only disclose to male bros(girls can be bros)

You have drag queens as buds?
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#42lighting_deityPosted 12/4/2012 10:53:51 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...
More than once I have questioned whether she's actually a girl or not. Sometimes it seems like she's trying too hard.

You know, it would take a lot of effort to try and trick everyone on here for years. Plus, I'm also MistressZelda (or some variation) on several other sites and it would take a effort to pull of that same act...everywhere. XD Plus, who on earth would want to do that?

Plus, Rose and Sol have seen my picture. :) They know I am girl~

Also, if it's the "hun" thing I do, please keep in mind I am Southern! :) We say that a lot down here!

how do i know they aren't your alts? well since most of you have seen my pic, you all know i what i look like, yet zelda refused to post her pic there.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#43lighting_deityPosted 12/4/2012 10:59:40 PM(edited)
Rose_Mage posted...
Smogoon posted...
tg's a multitasker.

That he is. Too bad he does not make sense like half of the time he spea...I mean writes.

lighting_deity posted...
if i was it would be less negative and more classy. i have certain lines and phrases that i can only disclose to male bros(girls can be bros)

You have drag queens as buds?

no, it states in the bro code female can be bros(not literally) and can act as wingwomen.
EDIT: damn rose do you enjoy trying to hurt me.
-- if gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#44SmogoonPosted 12/4/2012 10:57:53 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
Smogoon posted...
tg's a multitasker.

His posts seem rushed to me. He's probably in such a hurry to do all the flirting and complaining on many boards.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#45TheShunnedPosted 12/4/2012 10:58:31 PM
I hardly see how feigning naivety is cute in any way. It's actually rather ridiculous and childish.

I just know I'm going to be assaulted by Zelda's many internet White Knights over this.
#46Rose_MagePosted 12/4/2012 10:58:48 PM
lighting_deity posted...
how do i know they aren't your alts? well since most of you have seen my pic, you all know i what i look like, yet zelda refused to post her pic there.

Despite plenty of people desiring me to be their alts, I am myself, you know.

As for Zelda...Zelda is actually a male, you know. A feminine guy.
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#47TherianReturnsPosted 12/4/2012 10:59:47 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
lighting_deity posted...

You would know

eh sol blader
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#48Mistress_Zelda_Posted 12/4/2012 11:01:25 PM(edited)
Rose_Mage posted...
lighting_deity posted...

And Rose_Mage here is actually an alt of The_Sol_Blader. He made this account so he could look like he has a girlfriend.

~o~

EDIT: Dang Therian, you beat me to the punch! XD
---
Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings, once upon a December.
#49Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:01:00 PM
Rose_Mage

I've always wondered, but I don't think I've ever asked. Is your username from the Dragonlance series?
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#50lighting_deityPosted 12/4/2012 11:02:20 PM
Smogoon posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Smogoon posted...
tg's a multitasker.

His posts seem rushed to me. He's probably in such a hurry to do all the flirting and complaining on many boards.

you are really enjoying this eh.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic