This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I used Flash on the champion.

#51The_Sol_BladerPosted 12/4/2012 11:03:53 PM
I hardly see how feigning naivety is cute in any way. It's actually rather ridiculous and childish.

I just know I'm going to be assaulted by Zelda's many internet White Knights over this.

Man, finally someone with the valor to say it

I've always wondered, but I don't think I've ever asked. Is your username from the Dragonlance series?

She told me once how did she came up with her username, it wasn't that
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#52TherianReturnsPosted 12/4/2012 11:04:29 PM
^

Exactly
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#53Mistress_Zelda_Posted 12/4/2012 11:07:08 PM
TheShunned posted...
I hardly see how feigning naivety is cute in any way. It's actually rather ridiculous and childish.

I just know I'm going to be assaulted by Zelda's many internet White Knights over this.

Most of the time I'm really not feigning it. >.< But yes I rarely do "feign" it certain situations. Can't I play around too? :(

And to each his own I suppose. :) And I don't really think I have these "White Knights" you speak of. But you can say whatever you want about me. I don't mind. :) I know I have tons of flaws so go ahead!
---
Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings, once upon a December.
#54TheNargacugaPosted 12/4/2012 11:08:32 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
TheShunned posted...

Most of the time I'm really not feigning it. >.< But yes I rarely do "feign" it certain situations. Can't I play around too? :(

And to each his own I suppose. :) And I don't really think I have these "White Knights" you speak of. But you can say whatever you want about me. I don't mind. :) I know I have tons of flaws so go ahead!

Please.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#55Jarred623Posted 12/4/2012 11:09:20 PM
ITT: Single people on gamefaqs.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#56Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:09:34 PM
How do you know I'm not an alt? I've admitted to two of them, but I have more. And what's stopping this account from being an alt itself?
---
I throw s*** at fans.
#57lighting_deityPosted 12/4/2012 11:09:39 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...

I've always wondered, but I don't think I've ever asked. Is your username from the Dragonlance series?

i think you just proved therians point. also why are you guys bullying me. i dealt with that s*** at school. now i am being bullied on the inter web. i never catch a break.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#58SmogoonPosted 12/4/2012 11:09:59 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
And I don't really think I have these "White Knights" you speak of.

You do, trust me.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#59TherianReturnsPosted 12/4/2012 11:10:12 PM
Jarred623 posted...
ITT: Single people on gamefaqs.

Your comment deserves a star point
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#60TheShunnedPosted 12/4/2012 11:11:24 PM
lighting_deity posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...

i think you just proved therians point. also why are you guys bullying me. i dealt with that s*** at school. now i am being bullied on the inter web. i never catch a break.

Cry moar.