This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon known to harm humans

#31Skull_proPosted 12/6/2012 1:13:38 AM
Aren't Gyarados known for leveling entire cities?
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!
#32CheckmateD1Posted 12/6/2012 2:36:53 AM
Apparently, Misdreavus are pretty harmful, to say the least. They scream and wail at night to torment people, they bite and yank at people's hair from behind, enjoy watching their frightful reactions, and absorb their fear into their red orbs as nutrition.

Now that's hard core. O_O
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg
#33DarkBlueAntPosted 12/6/2012 7:10:58 AM
I don't know why I need to point this out, but almost all Pokemon attack humans as long as they're standing in grass, a cave, or surfing.
#34MysticSoldier5Posted 12/6/2012 7:32:16 AM
Hydreigon can and will eat anything in its wake. I'm pretty sure that includes humans.

Primeape will relentlessly chase down anything that pisses it off (not a hard thing to do by any means), and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it has beaten up the thing or person that provoked it.

Totodile isn't necessarily hostile, but IIRC, it's been stated that it can wind up hurting its trainer with its powerful jaws if he or she is careless when handling it.

If we're discussing the anime, Arceus was definitely out for blood in the movie starring it. Screw that. I'd rather deal with Hydreigon or Chandelure.

Also, Tornadus and Thundurus were malevolent (or at least had a dangerous sense of humor) even if they weren't fighting each other. They caused severe storms just fo the Hell of it as they roamed Unova, after all.

There's also the fact that, on more than one occasion in the games, you've had to deal with a wild Pokemon at the time you get your starter. Yet even vicious Pokemon like Hydreigon, Primeape, Genesect, and Mewtwo will open up to you if you treat them well. So it can be said that Pokemon of any sort are certainly dangerous, but can also be befriended, so Pokemon aren't inherently evil. As someone else stated, they're much like animals in that regard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6DdDc.gif
#35Grammar_manPosted 12/6/2012 8:50:21 AM(edited)
"The leer that floats in darkness belongs to a Gengar delighting in casting curses on people. "

Sadistic life-force eater. :p

Drifloon literally tries to spirit you into the world beyond.

Duskull:
"It loves the crying of children. It startles bad kids by passing through walls and making them cry. "

No Gengar, but still.

Froslass freezes you to death just to show you off. It's a Trophy Killer.

Oh, and Cofagrigus actively does try to harm humans. And not just in instinctual way, these guys act premeditated:

They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers.
It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies.

Humans aren't their prey either. They eat gold.
#36GlitterGunsPosted 12/6/2012 10:22:33 AM
Possibly Banette?

A cursed energy permeated the stuffing of a discarded and forgotten plush doll, giving it new life as Banette. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away. The Pokémon's energy would escape if it were to ever open its mouth. Banette generates energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body.

(Pokédex entries from Sapphire, DPP, and Ruby)

Considering they are essentially voodoo dolls, I doubt they are looking for children for positive reasons.
#37IronOnionPosted 12/6/2012 12:05:50 PM
Pretty sure Haunter is at least a predator to humans, but still seems more like it really is evil to me.

Silver: Its tongue it made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.
Gold: In total darkness, where nothing is visible, Haunter lurks, silently stalking its next victim.
---
Hey, boy! Looking for your soul!?
#38XylarxcodePosted 12/6/2012 12:24:43 PM
Poochyena, apparently.
It was chasing Prof Birch around at the very start of your Hoenn adventure, intent on doing him harm, had you not managed to save him.
---
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill
#39Skull_proPosted 12/6/2012 11:17:06 PM
Xylarxcode posted...
Poochyena, apparently.
It was chasing Prof Birch around at the very start of your Hoenn adventure, intent on doing him harm, had you not managed to save him.

With that in mind, you could imply that Zigzagoon is the same, since a Zigzagoon attacks prof. Birch in Emerald.
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!