This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of going back to playing Pokemon XD

#31PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:17:19 PM
Got to Lovirina and trying to SR to get a good Delcatty. Yes, if I'm ever going to raise a Delcatty it's going to be from here.

Playing this game reminded me that there was a point where Genius Sorority DIDN'T suck at making Pokemon games.
---
Currently playing: Capcom VS SNK 2(Gamecube), Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN)
#32PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 7:31:10 AM
Finally got that damn Delcatty but not without alot of rage since on the second attempt my Jolteon's Tackle crit the thing. I had no idea I could outwardly rage at a game like that, lol. May have been for the best though as the next attempt I got an Adamant one that seems to have really high stats all around. Will check IVs later tonight.

Made it all the way to the point where I can get wild Pokemon and the ONBS takeover arc. Getting sick of not being able to one shot anything. I just want to blitz through this. Exp seems to take SO long to gain and everyone that can be fought over and over is barely giving me 400 exp per mon.
---
Currently playing: Capcom VS SNK 2(Gamecube), Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN)
#33TheKitchenRatPosted 12/10/2012 7:51:33 AM
TC, you should use one of Duking's Pokemon. Dat DD Larvitar.... or Meditite with Mind Reader and Dynamic Punch.
---
This sig is a lie.
#34DarkDragon386Posted 12/10/2012 8:36:46 AM
That and Colosseum always made me rage so hard at the crits. It seemed like I had to battle all the legendaries twice due to crits.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#35MagmastaPosted 12/10/2012 8:42:45 AM
The final boss on Colosseum was way harder than XD

I don't even know if I beat it yet, it's been awhile since I played.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#36FefnirOmega13Posted 12/10/2012 8:45:53 AM
Magmasta posted...

Isn't that because you could just tank the final boss' attacks?

Go into the fight with five pokemon, catch Shadow Lugia, have three shadow pokemon (Lapras, Salamence and something else) and just tank the boss whilst catching his pokemon.

The final boss of colosseum had one shadow pokemon so you had to outdamage him or you'd lose
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#37DarkDragon386Posted 12/10/2012 8:48:32 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Magmasta posted...

Isn't that because you could just tank the final boss' attacks?

Go into the fight with five pokemon, catch Shadow Lugia, have three shadow pokemon (Lapras, Salamence and something else) and just tank the boss whilst catching his pokemon.

The final boss of colosseum had one shadow pokemon so you had to outdamage him or you'd lose

Also DAT Slaking/Slowking Skill Swap combo that the mayor loved to abuse
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#38MagmastaPosted 12/10/2012 8:48:55 AM
Yea, plus before you get to fight him you have to take out a large portion of trainers in one go with no breaks.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#39DarkDragon386Posted 12/10/2012 8:50:37 AM
Also, I never finished XD cause I lost my memory card and gave the game to a friend. I have since regretted letting him "borrow" my stuff.
---
#40SuperShadowAcePosted 12/10/2012 9:06:21 AM
There is a glitch with Zangoose where if you don't catch it when you can, it disappears forever as Miror B won't get it.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.