This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

N arc poster

#1TyranidomegaPosted 12/6/2012 4:23:42 AM
Apologies to Serebii for leaking his info here :p

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

so it seems that the version of Plasma they are using is Neo Plasma with the black uniforms. Does this mean that N is going to be a protag here and the story is going to be about Ash and co. teaming up with N to beat Neo Plasma?
I guess they can give use flashbacks of the BW1 event with N and the BW protag, but I was kinda hoping that the plot would be BW1, where N would test Ash over his beliefs
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#2Catcher_FreemanPosted 12/6/2012 4:27:07 AM(edited)
Is that... Ash's Charizard and Cilan's Pansage?

And since N has Reshiram, I'm thinking Ash is going to gain control of Zekrom, since he saw it in the first episode of BW.

And yeah, they're just skipping ahead to Neo Plasma, and having N as a good guy, since Colress is present too.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#3LexifoxPosted 12/6/2012 4:27:58 AM
You forgot the best part- Team Rocket's returning with new Pokemon.

And hopefully they'll be themselves again now that Plasma can be the super-srs biz villains.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4reaverzPosted 12/6/2012 4:31:34 AM
Ash's Charizard is making a return? Well I'll be... About N, is it really confirmed that he's going to be playing a protagonist role in the arc ala BW2? They really could just merge the two storylines by having N, Ghetsis, and Colress all as antagonists at first, with N defecting halfway through and Colress ultimately being the neutral guy he is.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#5Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:32:25 AM
Lexifox posted...
You forgot the best part- Team Rocket's returning with new Pokemon.

And hopefully they'll be themselves again now that Plasma can be the super-srs biz villains.

I looked up screnshots on YT, and it seems that way(TR returning to their old selfs). Though they could be mix their old goofiness with their new seriousness. And it's confirmed that they have new Pokemon: a female Frillish(most likely Jessie's) and a Foongus(definitely Jame's. Though I think Ferroseed would've been better)
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#6LexifoxPosted 12/6/2012 4:33:31 AM
Foongus is a perfect fit for James, since he's traditionally been associated with Grass and Poison Pokemon. Frillish, in terms of typing, doesn't work for Jessie as well, but the whole royal image befits someone of her ego.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7reaverzPosted 12/6/2012 4:43:07 AM(edited)
Filb has the trailer up:
http://www.filb.de/news/neuer-trailer-zu-pocket-monsters-best-wishes-season-2-episode-n-1940

It does seem to imply that N will be a good guy and that Ash will befriend Zekrom...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#8Solar_CrimsonPosted 12/6/2012 4:56:59 AM
Well, this is going to be pretty interesting. Especially with Team Rocket looking to be back to their old selves, and with both Colress and Ghetsis involved.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9Catcher_FreemanPosted 12/6/2012 5:02:55 AM
Synopsis:

After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be, which Prof. Juniper's father has seen. Then they meet a strange boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon, N. Ash becomes involved in a suspicious experiment Team Plasma is doing using Pokemon. By the hand of the mysterious reseacher Colress, Axew & Pikachu become vicious even towards Ash and Co.! Team Plasma says they are searching for N, but what is the ambition of their leader, Ghetsis? And! The Team Rocket trio lands back in Unova and opposes against Team Plasma! What will the outcome of THAT be?
---
Swagodile's alt.
#10SlimeStackPosted 12/6/2012 5:06:20 AM
-Ash's Charizard is back
-N seemingly has Reshiram - Ash to borrow Zekrom?
-Neo Plasma
-Colress & Ghetsis with a computer screen thing with Genesect on it - will it tie into the next movie?
-Axew nowhere to be seen, Iris is holding a Poké Ball - will it evolve?
-Trailer shows Team Rocket in a silly disguise and they have a Meowth balloon - old TR back?
-Trailer shows Team Rocket with a Frillish and Amoongus

Can't ****ing wait.
---
Pokemon Black Version 2:
Sean - 1163 7615 1957