The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What was the last game you didn't care enough for your starter to reach the end?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was the last game you didn't care enough for your starter to reach the end?

User Info: Jarred623

Jarred623
3 years ago#1
What was the last gen you didn't care enough for your starter to reach the end? - Results (148 votes)
Johto
4.05% (6 votes)
Hoenn
6.08% (9 votes)
Sinnoh
15.54% (23 votes)
Unova
74.32% (110 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For me, It was gen 3. I didn't like the way any of them looked, so I ended up boxing them halfway through the game. Been that way ever since.

Also, 80/80
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
3 years ago#2
Kanto.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
3 years ago#3
Unova, only in B2 and only on my second run as I wanted to use other pokes. I'm not counting any challenge runs though (as I prefer solo runs, so the starter normally gets boxed).
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/

User Info: Gardevoir47

Gardevoir47
3 years ago#4
Orre
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game

User Info: Fratellolupo

Fratellolupo
3 years ago#5
I got strangely attached to my sigilyph in my first play through on pokemon black. he looked pretty rare so i though "might aswell". Although i kept my serperior in the party.
White 2 FC: 0648 3913 3611

User Info: Marbiaach

Marbiaach
3 years ago#6
Where's Kanto? After seeing how broken Psychic was in gen 1, I pretty much dump my starter and get mostly psychic types/ wrappers.
Black 2 FC: 0777 2092 3156 Marvin.

User Info: ArcaneRainbows

ArcaneRainbows
3 years ago#7
I don't think I have yet. Even on my Xth Replay of say Gen 3, I have to keep my starter.
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.

User Info: FrostDancer289

FrostDancer289
3 years ago#8
None of the above. I've always carried my starter in all gens from start to finish. XD
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#9
Where's the "I've never dumped my starter" option? I've never abandoned my starter out of principle, but I have to admit this was the first gen where the thought entered my mind...
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
3 years ago#10
reaverz posted...
Where's the "I've never dumped my starter" option? I've never abandoned my starter out of principle, but I have to admit this was the first gen where the thought entered my mind...
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was the last game you didn't care enough for your starter to reach the end?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived