This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me or is Unova a horrible region?

#1DipperPinesPosted 12/7/2012 6:08:54 AM
Why is Unova setup with features of Hoenn and Sinnoh, crammed into a region that feels the size of Johto? Unova seems like the most unnatural of all the regions. Or in other words, the region least likely to ever been seen in real life.

The two regions that seem to directly influence Unova, Hoenn, and Sinnoh - are in direct contrast. Hoenn is a tropical region, full of lush rainforests, and featuring a volcano, as well as a small secluded desert. Sinnoh is rural towns and sparely populated cities, built around a towering mountain (Mt. Coronet). This region is heavily influenced by a colder climate.

But what the hell is Unova?
#2MileRunPosted 12/7/2012 6:12:26 AM
DipperPines posted...
But what the hell is Unova?

Manhattan and the surrounding tri-state area.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#3DARKlegend64Posted 12/7/2012 6:12:51 AM
Unova = 'murica
All other regions = Japan
---
PKMN Black FC: 3568 7240 4459
PKMN White 2 FC: 0004 1159 8660
#4LOGlCPosted 12/7/2012 6:17:27 AM
DipperPines posted...
Why is Unova setup with features of Hoenn and Sinnoh, crammed into a region that feels the size of Johto? Unova seems like the most unnatural of all the regions. Or in other words, the region least likely to ever been seen in real life.

Finally, another person agrees with me! I have been arguing this on the HG/SS boards and was starting to think that I was the only one that thought this, amongst other things.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE
#5kristenstewartsPosted 12/7/2012 6:39:53 AM
DARKlegend64 posted...
Unova = 'murica
All other regions = Japan

Oh ReAllY I thOUGht JaPan Was LIkE SinnOh Jk Jk Jk
---
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly