This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

now if only gamefreak can make Normal type Pokemon better.

#1kristenstewartsPosted 12/7/2012 1:50:47 PM
i think Normal Pokemon should get an overall boost in power because they have no strengths.
---
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly
#2kabigon20Posted 12/7/2012 1:51:46 PM
They only have one weakness and an immunity. Theyre fine.
---
Brawl fc: 0946-1910-2716 Pokemon Black 2 fc: 5372-8298-8628
Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be part of 6th gen on 3DS. If not, I'll close my account.
#3kristenstewarts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:58:28 PM
practically all normal damaging moves are physical. no special attack love for the normals :P
---
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly
#4ClassyOldHatPosted 12/7/2012 2:25:35 PM(edited)
kristenstewarts posted...
practically all normal damaging moves are physical. no special attack love for the normals :P

While I am unsure about whether normal types really need to be Super Effective against something, I do agree that they are in dire need of more widely distributed useful Special moves. Very few of the High Sp. Atk Normals can learn Tri Attack or Hyper Voice.

Edit: Whoops! I Forgot Hyper Voice became a Move Tutor option in this game, and many Normals can learn it.
#5pokemonfreak97Posted 12/7/2012 2:05:13 PM

(points to Tri Attack, Judgement, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Razor Wind, Relic Song, Round, Snore, Spit Up, Swift, Techno Blast, Trump Card, Uproar, Weather Ball, and Wring Out)

http://pokemondb.net/move/type/normal
---
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 12/7/2012 2:12:27 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

(points to Tri Attack, Judgement, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Razor Wind, Relic Song, Round, Snore, Spit Up, Swift, Techno Blast, Trump Card, Uproar, Weather Ball, and Wring Out)

http://pokemondb.net/move/type/normal

Four of those are signature moves, Razor Wind is pretty awful, and Hyper Beam is just. Hyper Beam. But I do see what you're saying
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#7DynoStretchPosted 12/7/2012 2:16:55 PM
I'm more wondering if they'll ever make Poison types better.
---
Remember: Nintendo is more violent than Playstation and Microsoft COMBINED... They just don't show blood.