This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can only play one... Which? Black/White or Black/White 2?

#1kingshyguyPosted 12/7/2012 6:49:24 PM
I only have time to play one during my upcoming two week break. Have not played B/W before. My friend wants to play through with me and he just got White 2... Should I get B/W 1 or B/W 2?

The only thing holding me back from jumping into the sequels is the fact that I won't appreciate all the changes made as much
#2pokedude900Posted 12/7/2012 6:52:01 PM(edited)
You should try to play both. But if you can only play one, BW2 is better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/L7kKo.png
Come to the board in my profile for general discussion. Mostly anime, but anything's good.
#3TranquilSeaPosted 12/7/2012 6:52:43 PM
BW2.
---
When life is a bitter pill to swallow
You gotta hold on to what you believe
#4infinitexxPosted 12/7/2012 6:53:56 PM
The first if you care about story in your pokemon games, the second otherwise.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#5Mu_NovaPosted 12/7/2012 6:57:58 PM(edited)
I vote BW1. It has the better story, and a sizable part of BW2's charm is references and elements from 1.

Plus, you can always play BW2 at a later time and appreciate it more. And you'd be able to play with your White 2 friend just fine in the meantime.

Also... N.
---
I am a fan of My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
#6GhetsisPosted 12/7/2012 7:39:18 PM
1. You can play 2 at a later date and appreciate it more.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#7kingshyguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:40:31 PM
Realistically, I won't ever get to play the other. I can only play this one. Yeah I'm not 100% sure about that, but let's just say for the purposes of this topic, it's true.
#8kingshyguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:44:58 PM
Also, to throw something else in here: I already have B/W 1 ( Younger bros said I'm free to take em if I please)
#9KariyaLollipopPosted 12/7/2012 7:45:33 PM
kingshyguy posted...
Realistically, I won't ever get to play the other. I can only play this one. Yeah I'm not 100% sure about that, but let's just say for the purposes of this topic, it's true.

If you'll only ever get to play one, go with BW2, far more content, you can look up anything you miss as far as storyline goes, many more pokemon and much more bonus content, Joint Avinue, the movies etc. It's just all around the better game.
---
I was 9 kinds of boned