This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon game are you currently playing?

#21adismaltheftPosted 12/8/2012 10:28:23 AM
Platinum, just beat Byron. My team is...

Torterra
Gengar
Vaporeon
Gallade
Staraptor
Magnezone
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#22gavinlee999Posted 12/10/2012 6:43:17 AM
playing pokemon rumble blast
#23kristenstewartsPosted 12/10/2012 6:43:58 AM
pokemon black :(

i want soulsilver or heartgold

platinum is best of all
---
i want to lay you down, take off all your skin, and lick you lovingly
#24Dark_EinherjarPosted 12/10/2012 6:52:29 AM
White 2, currently doing post-game stuff.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#25master_gamr1231Posted 12/10/2012 7:06:47 AM
Conquest. Just going through the side stories. Got a lot of the legendaries like Registeel, Dialga, Mewtwo, Terrakion, Zekrom, and Reshiram and I have most of the perfect links and the warlord transformations, but trying to get the other people is annoying when I can't find them.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#26ZabuzadonoPosted 12/10/2012 7:30:23 AM
Was playing Conquest. Finished the main story and started the side-stories, when I just got bored with it.

Back to White 2 Grotto farming as I still need some DW females... Fun...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#27vermillion719Posted 12/10/2012 7:31:44 AM
B2. Figure I'll probably end up beating it and starting FR sometime over my Christmas break.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#28wheeling_gamerPosted 12/10/2012 7:35:20 AM
Playing Colo, but also trading over Pokes from Black to Black 2.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#29ColtCababaPosted 12/15/2012 12:01:30 PM
This thread reminded me of something: I was going to replay Emerald, but I sold my GBA to GameStop. Might as well get a new one for Christmas!
---
Easier said than done, especially after I transform into Super Giga Mecha Nezbitt, complete with my own theme music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YJX_m38F2U
#30GlitterGunsPosted 12/15/2012 1:26:38 PM
Pokémon Diamond.

Working on finishing off Sinnoh Beauty ribbons for my Shiny Cloyster (obtained as a shiny Shellder in Pokémon XD, two weeks ago). Already got it the Hoenn Beauty ribbons, and managed to get it the pretty Earth ribbon too.

At the same time, working on my seasonal replaying of Pokémon Channel.
Each holiday season I play Hey You, Pikachu! and Pokémon Channel (for Christmas nostalgia).

If I have time before NYE, I will probably replay PokéPark Wii. The Iceberg Zone is gorgeous!