This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Hate Roost!

#1ZeroManArmyPosted 12/8/2012 7:14:15 PM
Every time I get a Flying to low health they roost, and roost. Then I fight them, and they roost, and roost.

Did they make Roost like a standard Flying type for opponents? Seems like every flying type trainer I fight has roost on the Pokemon.
---
Hacker Ethic (Black: 2107-7940-9633)
Although sometimes skirting the law, hackers posses an explicit ethic and their primary goal is knowledge acquisition
#2PolimarioPosted 12/8/2012 7:16:50 PM
What, you expected them to let you kill them?
---
"If speed and deadly accuracy had children, I'd be their favorite!" -Sniper (MNC/SMNC)
#3PolimarioPosted 12/8/2012 7:17:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Gardevoir47Posted 12/8/2012 7:17:54 PM
Polimario posted...
What, you expected them to let you kill them?

I expected it twice.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#5BerkerodePosted 12/8/2012 7:19:09 PM
ZeroManArmy posted...
Every time I get a Flying to low health they roost, and roost. Then I fight them, and they roost, and roost.

Did they make Roost like a standard Flying type for opponents? Seems like every flying type trainer I fight has roost on the Pokemon.

Then.... knock it out in one hit?
---
FC 3DS: 3437-3400-4142
#6ZeroManArmy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:20:01 PM
Berkerode posted...
ZeroManArmy posted...

I'm one of those trainers that likes to keep my team all around the same level.
---
Although sometimes skirting the law, hackers posses an explicit ethic and their primary goal is knowledge acquisition
#7SirDanieIPosted 12/8/2012 7:28:29 PM
ZeroManArmy posted...
Berkerode posted...
ZeroManArmy posted...

I'm one of those trainers that likes to keep my team all around the same level.

Toxic it and roost yourself
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#8Offworlder1Posted 12/8/2012 7:49:16 PM(edited)
I keep my team in all the games the same levels and have always been able to ohko most trainers and gyms it's called type effective and powerful attacks.

Perhaps you need to make your team stronger and the enemy should always try to put up a fight, it's pathetic and boring if they just lay down and die.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#9Dr Edward RoivasPosted 12/8/2012 8:01:10 PM
Roost removed the Flying type of that Pokemon until the end of that turn. Try exploiting that shift in type.
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#10ZeroManArmy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:15:04 PM
Dr Edward Roivas posted...
Roost removed the Flying type of that Pokemon until the end of that turn. Try exploiting that shift in type.

I only have Dig as that counter attack and they usually use Protect or an equivalent right after Roost.
---