This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wal-Mart Sinnoh Starters

#11MugilokoPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:32 PM
Gardevoir47 posted...
A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Are their genders Soft Resettable?

If so, this could help.

Yep.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#12Gardevoir47Posted 12/9/2012 4:48:10 PM
Mugiloko posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...

If so, this could help.

Yep.

Are you sure?
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#13chorikawa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:05:02 PM(edited)
casbalt posted...
the thing specially marked games, but I had the guy at wal-mart check them and non of the games are marked in any way. what should I be looking for to make sure I get the password?

I was just gonna buy the game for the password then gift the game as a christmas present

The passwords could be inside instead on the outside. Also, you could just return the game back to Wal-Mart.
---
Unova PokeDex: Seen 301; Caught 273
National PokeDex: Seen 497; Caught 416
#14MugilokoPosted 12/9/2012 5:04:20 PM
Gardevoir47 posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...

If so, this could help.

Yep.

Are you sure?

Yes. Completely sure.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png
#15PolimarioPosted 12/9/2012 5:07:47 PM(edited)
That's cool. Just gotta make sure I get Black 2 before next August at Walmart.

Is the starter random, or do you get all 3 codes?
---
Must...get...their...Moneyball.........But How? -Captain Spark
#16AmesangPosted 12/9/2012 5:20:12 PM
"Visit participating Walmart stores in the U.S. to find specially marked Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games. Inside each box you’ll find a code for one of three Sinnoh Pokémon: Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup! Beginning Trainers in the Sinnoh region get to pick one of these three as their first Pokémon, and now you can enter the code on the Pokémon Global Link promotions page to choose your favorite!

You won’t find these cool Pokémon in the wilds of Unova, so don’t miss your chance to get them here! What’s more, these Pokémon have special Abilities, making them different from any of the Pokémon you could transfer in from previous games. Quantities are limited, so visit Walmart stores to find these Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games today!"

"Get a Special Sinnoh Pokémon!
Promotion period 12-06-2012 17:00 — 07-31-2013 17:58
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Did you get a specially marked copy of Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 from a participating Walmart store? Did it have a code for one of the Sinnoh Pokémon? Here's your chance to enter that code and get Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup!
Choose carefully—after you enter the code and befriend one of these Pokémon, you can't change your decision! The next time you use Game Sync, the Pokémon you choose will be transferred to your Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game.
• You can get one Pokémon for each Game Sync ID registered to your PGL account."

Pokémon Global Link
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#17casbaltPosted 12/9/2012 5:41:18 PM
chorikawa posted...
casbalt posted...
the thing specially marked games, but I had the guy at wal-mart check them and non of the games are marked in any way. what should I be looking for to make sure I get the password?

I was just gonna buy the game for the password then gift the game as a christmas present

The passwords could be inside instead on the outside. Also, you could just return the game back to Wal-Mart.

well I figured the password was on the inside, but it said to "see packaging for details" on their display but none of the packages had anything on them to indicate they were special in any way.
---
(sig currently on vacation)
#18Nicknack22Posted 12/13/2012 7:18:02 PM
There is a special marking on the outside, it looks blue on white 2 and orange/red on black 2. It shows all three starters and informs you the code inside allows you to pick the starter of your choice with an Internet connection and account.
#19mrdanthedeadmanPosted 12/16/2012 12:37:27 AM
It honestly isn't really worth it, the hidden abilities are the only thing that make them stand out, especially Chimchar's. I brought all the starters to my gold version then to white and on to black 2
#20SalogyPosted 12/16/2012 1:00:06 AM
Mugiloko posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...

If so, this could help.

Yep.

Are you sure?

Yes. Completely sure.

How do you soft reset an entree forest pokemon's gender?
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs