This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Moves you don't want your mom to use

#21gopack24Posted 12/13/2012 10:07:11 AM
MegaWentEvil posted...
And fathers too. I mean, you're supposed to RESPECT AND LOVE your children! If you hit your kin, you're a monster. Simple as f***.

Mmmmm...no, that's just...yeah, no.

Sometimes children need to be beaten. There's a reason you never see Indian/Chinese/Asian children throwing hissy-fits and being spoiled...

(it's a generalization, people, calm down).
---
INDIA ICC WORLD CUP 2011 CHAMPIONS IND 277/4 BEAT SL 274/6 by 6 wickets
ARSENE WENGER'S RED ARMY
#22AuroraSonicBeam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:07:51 AM
gopack24 posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...
And fathers too. I mean, you're supposed to RESPECT AND LOVE your children! If you hit your kin, you're a monster. Simple as f***.

Mmmmm...no, that's just...yeah, no.

Sometimes children need to be beaten. There's a reason you never see Indian/Chinese/Asian children throwing hissy-fits and being spoiled...

(it's a generalization, people, calm down).

This is for the most part true
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#23adismaltheftPosted 12/13/2012 10:09:12 AM
Sephirotht posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...

No no no, if you repeatedly hit your children without reason you're a monster. But sometimes you have to give a slap to get through their thick skull.

On topic: Gunk Shot, you really don't this to happen. XD

Gunk Shot is always the answer to these topics.
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#24Dark_EinherjarPosted 12/13/2012 10:26:35 AM
Hyper Voice
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#25MegaWentEvilPosted 12/13/2012 6:42:51 PM
Sometimes children need to be beaten.

Hell F***ING no! Inflicting even the slightest pain on a child counts as crossing the Moral Event Horizon to me.
---
Aku wa yurusan. - Kim Kaphwan
#26yzmanPosted 12/13/2012 7:01:57 PM
Surprised no one has said it...

Judgement
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#27SirDanieIPosted 12/13/2012 11:09:58 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
Sometimes children need to be beaten.

Hell F***ING no! Inflicting even the slightest pain on a child counts as crossing the Moral Event Horizon to me.

When I see 10 year old kids at stores start hissyfitting; crying and grabbing everything off the shelves and throwing it on the ground over a toy, I seriously think they should get hit. When your mind is that twisted and spoiled mere words won't get through to them
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#28Brandon042487Posted 12/13/2012 11:30:39 PM
I do not support child abuse but I do think think children need to be corrected by spanking in very, very few cases.

What you do to correct your child is up to you.

I went to a restaurant with my mom the other day and this 6 year old was raising all sorts of s*** and all the parents did was shush the child which did nothing.

S*** if that was me my mom woild have used the plate to turn my ass into some shade of crimson that is only seen on horror movies.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1206 7087 1869 [Vesper]
Pokemon Black2 FC: 0648 3939 0779 [Brandon]
#29FlufyW0lf3yPosted 12/13/2012 11:54:46 PM
Parents this day and age just spoil the F*** out of kids and then wonder why they turn out so bad.

I honestly don't get it, if your kid is being an ass to you, how do you think buying expensive things (worse so for families that are struggling) will at all change that? I'm really spoiled and am surprised how I am today compared to my drug using friends.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393