This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first legitimate shiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?
3 years ago#1
I've only found one (Other than a glitched rom of Gold which resulted in every Spinarak being shiny.) and it was a Tangela found on that tiny patch of grass between Kanto and the ocean leading to Cinnibar Island in SoulSilver.
3 years ago#2
Who, exactly, decides what's what?
3 years ago#3
Nice glitch. :)

Not counting scripted ones, my first shiny was a Zigzagoon on Sapphire that I evolved. I did not keep the file though.

Before that, I had my cousin's Silver version which had a shiny Mareep.
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
3 years ago#4
Ruby - Gold Geodude. It selfdestructed in my face :-(
White 2 - Petilil when I was Grotto hunting. This is my first caught shiny, but it is Quiet, so I won't be using it :-(
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
3 years ago#5
Blue Ditto brought to Silver from Yellow version.
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
3 years ago#6
Shiny Taillow in Emerald.
Remember your discussion. "I'm doing Blank! I'm using my powers of Blank! I can BLANK!" Communication is key. -Captain Spark
3 years ago#7
A Carnivine that I just caught on Sunday during my lunch break at work. Totally unexpected.
I was half asleep and heard that jingle and was wide awake real quick. I wasted my Master Ball cause my team would OHKO her.
3 years ago#8
Marill I think
Which is greater half of quarter or quarter of half?
3 years ago#9
Other than the Red Gyarados or anything from the Odd Egg in Crystal (50% chance of Shiny)? I remember the circumstances vividly; I was en route to my Secret Base on Route 120 (it's the one in the bush right by that little pond and the loamy soil, there's a Kecleon right by the entrance, and Registeel is quite literally right in the backyard) in Ruby Version, and I was traveling from Fortree. Back then, I would avoid all the tall grass I could, because the concept of using Repels never occurred to me. Between Fortree and my Secret Base, there's a way one can go so as to avoid all but exactly one tile of tall grass. I stepped into that one tile, and sure enough, battle. I groaned and rolled my eyes... and then I said to myself, "wait a minute... Zigzagoon have brown fur..." And sure enough, I saw stars swirling around a male Zigzagoon whose normally dark brown fur was red. After much celebration, I threw a single Ultra Ball, and the Zigzagoon was mine. I still have it to this day, but as I now have three Shiny Linoone, I don't know which one was the first. I mean, one of them I caught as a Linoone, in a Repeat Ball, I can rule that one out, but the other two are in Ultra Balls (the other one I also caught as a Zigzagoon, on Route 102, while EV training a Sudowoodo), they're all Linoone, all level 100, all of them currently in my Black 2.
3 years ago#10
Green Zubat. Pokemon Silver in the Slowpoke Well.
The Army of Gilgamesh is dead. Rest in Peace...
Official Thief of Light of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived