This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

#101kakashik99992Posted 12/28/2012 7:58:47 AM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Where's your proof?

Exactly

Now, sit down

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/ds/pokemon-black2-white2/0/0

Now, you sit down. Think before you post, unless such a task is too much for you to handle...

You need to learn how to read son that's the reason B/W 2 was on the DS nothing of sorts is preventing them of making a B/W 3 on the 3DS altough I would assume they will just move on to Gen VI and let B/W 3 for the inevitable remakes down the road
#102Reborn_SigmaPosted 12/28/2012 9:20:45 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
You need to learn how to read son that's the reason B/W 2 was on the DS nothing of sorts is preventing them of making a B/W 3 on the 3DS altough I would assume they will just move on to Gen VI and let B/W 3 for the inevitable remakes down the road

*sigh* You need to read. They want Unova to always be on the DS for the sake of a continued game world. Explained even further in other interviews, they don't think it would be fair to DS-only users to make a sequel on a different handheld.
#103kakashik99992Posted 12/28/2012 9:25:20 AM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

*sigh* You need to read. They want Unova to always be on the DS for the sake of a continued game world. Explained even further in other interviews, they don't think it would be fair to DS-only users to make a sequel on a different handheld.

You just confirmed my hypothesis like I said they were talking about B/W2 not future B/W games. You see how no one else on the topic is agreeing with you?

Hint it isn't because you are smarter than everyone else is the opposite
#104Usagi_WandPosted 12/28/2012 9:46:06 AM
Troll logic, move along.
---
Whoosh!
Nin nin nin!
#105thiaguinhohpPosted 12/28/2012 9:58:33 AM
If the pokemon games will "evolve" I hope they "evolve" the battle system. It's a bit boring sometimes. I wish they turn a pokemon battle where you just have to press the A button to attack into a 3D action fight where you use the d pad to control the pokemons movements and some buttons to launch attacks. Lol this would be so awesome that I would get a 3DS just to play it. :P
---
\o/\o/\o/ 16/12/12 ==> Corinthians campeao do Mundial de Clubes da FIFA 2012!! :D #VaiCorinthians!! \o/\o/\o/
#106james009222Posted 1/2/2013 1:08:09 PM
bump
---
i love this site
black 2 fc 3182 4431 4575