Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

User Info: kakashik99992

kakashik99992
4 years ago#101
Reborn_Sigma posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Where's your proof?

Exactly

Now, sit down

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/ds/pokemon-black2-white2/0/0

Now, you sit down. Think before you post, unless such a task is too much for you to handle...

You need to learn how to read son that's the reason B/W 2 was on the DS nothing of sorts is preventing them of making a B/W 3 on the 3DS altough I would assume they will just move on to Gen VI and let B/W 3 for the inevitable remakes down the road

User Info: Reborn_Sigma

Reborn_Sigma
4 years ago#102
kakashik99992 posted...
You need to learn how to read son that's the reason B/W 2 was on the DS nothing of sorts is preventing them of making a B/W 3 on the 3DS altough I would assume they will just move on to Gen VI and let B/W 3 for the inevitable remakes down the road

*sigh* You need to read. They want Unova to always be on the DS for the sake of a continued game world. Explained even further in other interviews, they don't think it would be fair to DS-only users to make a sequel on a different handheld.

User Info: kakashik99992

kakashik99992
4 years ago#103
Reborn_Sigma posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

*sigh* You need to read. They want Unova to always be on the DS for the sake of a continued game world. Explained even further in other interviews, they don't think it would be fair to DS-only users to make a sequel on a different handheld.

You just confirmed my hypothesis like I said they were talking about B/W2 not future B/W games. You see how no one else on the topic is agreeing with you?

Hint it isn't because you are smarter than everyone else is the opposite

User Info: Usagi_Wand

Usagi_Wand
4 years ago#104
Troll logic, move along.
Whoosh!
Nin nin nin!

User Info: thiaguinhohp

thiaguinhohp
4 years ago#105
If the pokemon games will "evolve" I hope they "evolve" the battle system. It's a bit boring sometimes. I wish they turn a pokemon battle where you just have to press the A button to attack into a 3D action fight where you use the d pad to control the pokemons movements and some buttons to launch attacks. Lol this would be so awesome that I would get a 3DS just to play it. :P
\o/\o/\o/ 16/12/12 ==> Corinthians campeao do Mundial de Clubes da FIFA 2012!! :D #VaiCorinthians!! \o/\o/\o/

User Info: james009222

james009222
4 years ago#106
bump
i love this site
black 2 fc 3182 4431 4575
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived