This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

#31SuzieJoeBobPosted 12/24/2012 1:48:46 PM
In b4 flying eeveelution isn't announced...
---
XBL Gamertag: SuzieJoeBob
#32reaverzPosted 12/24/2012 1:53:28 PM
It's pretty funny how most people posting only read the topic title and think he was talking about evolving currently existing Pokemon...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#33CharizardFirePosted 12/24/2012 1:55:35 PM
It's pretty funny how most people posting only read the topic title and think he was talking about evolving currently existing Pokemon...

It wouldn't be surprising if Gen 6 contains new evolved forms of currently existing Pokémon.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#34solarisjediPosted 12/24/2012 2:04:30 PM
As much as this could be a hint, isn't it more likely they are just making a pun?

We all know somethings getting released next year, we know nothing new from this.
---
Official Nidoking of the Pokemon Boards
#35BlackScythe0Posted 12/24/2012 2:04:49 PM
DanMil05 posted...
BlackScythe0 posted...
An evolution? I can only think of two things.

Either a major change to evolutions maybe more than 3 levels of evolution?

Or a console adventure on the WiiU which I would hate given that I have no desire to support Nintendos horrible consoles.

Even handhelds? Lol, I just thought of playing pokemon on the vita.

I was refering to home consoles.
#36jayman7Posted 12/24/2012 2:09:30 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
maybe bump it up to a teen rating

When I say this has a 0% chance of ever happening, I actually mean it has a 0% chance of ever happening, not like the Iris thing.

And a game's ESRB rating rarely means much regarding the quality of the game anyway.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#37zalak321Posted 12/24/2012 2:10:52 PM
solarisjedi posted...
As much as this could be a hint, isn't it more likely they are just making a pun?

What if it was a pun.... But we got a kajillion evolutions per pokemon, all the way up to level 100?
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#38reaverzPosted 12/24/2012 2:11:39 PM
CharizardFire posted...

It wouldn't be surprising if Gen 6 contains new evolved forms of currently existing Pokémon.

Oh, of course not. I'm one of the ones predicting Eevee to receive another couple of evolutions in Gen 6. I just mean that in this message, Masuda is clearly using the world evolve in the metaphorical sense to mean that the series is going to change or improve, not that Pokemon are going to evolve in 2013 (though that may very much still happen).
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#39super_taco_ftwPosted 12/24/2012 2:19:47 PM
arvilino posted...
I get it the regions, the "world of Pokémon will evolve". Kanto evolves into Jokanto

I'd rather have Jokantoenova.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#40paiprPosted 12/24/2012 2:24:02 PM
RippleLaser posted...
paipr posted...

#1 fear "3d" polygons like in pokedex 3d pro through out whole handheld game. Leaving things looking smooth, lifeless blobs.

I prefer smooth 3D instead of eye bleeding zoomed in pixels.
We had 3D models since 1999 folks(and it was FAR from lifeless blobs), and now it's almost 2013, technology needs to advance.

pokemon like thunderous are a good example of what im talking about, its lower half is in a cloud. but that cloud looks like a solid mass. not a cloud at all. then there are so many pother pokemon like pikachu. its supposed to be a rat. rats have fur. but the "3d" polygons make it look smooth like its not furry but rater this solid mass in a pikachu shape.

which is why i want cell shading, it makes the cartoony-ness of a smooth animal believable, you can except its still furry even if you cant see the hairs. and lets be honest, we defiantly dont need uber realistic, thousands of hairs per pokemon, pokemon.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm