This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

#71AmephEstMakoPosted 12/25/2012 8:37:42 AM
I hope it means evolutions for Pokemon that really need it.

Or pre-evolutions.

Pre-evolve Kangaskhan (You know its needed), Miltank, Tauros, Bouffalant (Maybe have something like a calf who could evolve into one of the three), Skarmory (Mantine has one.)

Evolve Pinsir, Spinda, Magcargo
---
He died of cancer...which caused bullet wounds to appear on his body.
PFC: 0131 4016 5507
#72King-gamerPosted 12/25/2012 8:49:38 AM
Sensei_Ochiba posted...
King-gamer posted...
They should

Buff Grass, Poison, Ice

Nerf Ground, Rock, Steel, Dragon

Especially Steel.

i think they should nerf fighting more than steel, and actually buff Rock to almost steel-like levels. There needs to be more useful resists imo, to tone down the game from pure sweeps.

I used to feel rock as the defensive type, until gen 2 came along and Steel essentially became rock on steroids. Rock got pushed to being an offensive type, and a very good offensive type. Rock needs a nerf, well to be specific, Stealth Rock needs a nerf and it should probably be good enough. I do not think fighting needs a nerf. They are good offensively but most are horrible defensively so it doesn't really matter. Steel is just too good.

zerokandery posted...
I want more "Special" steel pokemon, I mean in terms of Stats and moves.

I like the idea....

Electromagnetic pulse.
Magnetic Tempest
EMP disruptor
Magnetic Blast
Radiation Beam
etc.
#73enixroxPosted 12/25/2012 11:10:55 AM
Paromin posted...
Oh please, sticking with the DS? That's just pure crap. You might as well say GameFreak should have never left the Gameboy.

3DS sales are good. And Pokemon will sell more 3DS's. Gen VI should definitely be on the 3DS. Screw the people who can't or won't upgrade to the 3DS.

I agree. Pokemon will sell more 3DS systems. I think though that the sales of the 3DS haven't been as high as they wanted. The sales really lagged at first because of the lack of games that were available (Nintendo release a system with almost no games? SHOCKING! /sarcasm).

I think that a Pokemon game on the 3DS would be a smart strategic way to boost sales. When it comes down to it, the Pokemon games sell and, IMO, they will help sell the system.
#74ZekrixPosted 12/25/2012 11:16:17 AM
enixrox posted...
The sales really lagged at first

"At first". Now 3DS eats everythings and their mothers sales like Pacman eats the dots.
#75jayman7Posted 12/25/2012 1:33:27 PM
Zekrix posted...
enixrox posted...

"At first". Now 3DS eats everythings and their mothers sales like Pacman eats the dots.

In a recession, no less. And yet people still can't stop talking about how much the 3DS is "failing", as though the first few months are the entire run of the system.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#76enixroxPosted 12/25/2012 2:03:31 PM
jayman7 posted...
Zekrix posted...
enixrox posted...

In a recession, no less. And yet people still can't stop talking about how much the 3DS is "failing", as though the first few months are the entire run of the system.

I never said that the 3DS was failing >.>

It has clearly left all the other systems behind and really taken off. What I was trying to get across was that the first few months after a release are really important for companies, because not only are they losing money, but they also get some bad reviews from those who are skeptical about their new release.

It lagged and nintendo took a little hit and got some backlash from skeptics for it.

A Pokemon game would drive the sales further up and really ensure that the system stays ahead of the competition. It would also help to ensure to Nintendo that 3D is where the future is. If the 3DS dies out (which I don't see happening) then they will most likely wait a while before they go down the 3D road again.
#77SocialNekuPosted 12/25/2012 2:36:40 PM
I would like seeing an actual story in the main games..
#78Serebii from SPPPosted 12/25/2012 2:39:02 PM
enixrox posted...
jayman7 posted...
Zekrix posted...
enixrox posted...

I never said that the 3DS was failing >.>

It has clearly left all the other systems behind and really taken off. What I was trying to get across was that the first few months after a release are really important for companies, because not only are they losing money, but they also get some bad reviews from those who are skeptical about their new release.

It lagged and nintendo took a little hit and got some backlash from skeptics for it.

A Pokemon game would drive the sales further up and really ensure that the system stays ahead of the competition. It would also help to ensure to Nintendo that 3D is where the future is. If the 3DS dies out (which I don't see happening) then they will most likely wait a while before they go down the 3D road again.

To be fair, the 3DS's competition is struggling to sell 50,000 a week worldwide
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#79Darkgamer66DarkPosted 12/25/2012 8:52:26 PM
i know a pokemon website got alittle bit more onfo and it was about this and it said they will be doing the new game it for the 3DS
and by game i mean not a spinoff
#80Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:59:49 AM
SocialNeku posted...
I would like seeing an actual story in the main games..

Ever since Masuda took the charge on Pokemon games fully, (I believe Platinum was his first) he had been doing some great changes (or at least "adds" since Platinum is a 3rd ver. And HGSS are remakes in the same gen) but it clearly shows in Black and white, the Guy thought of a region outside Japan, and had been travelling and visiting many places just to get ideas for the game and stuff, and not to mention all the other changes, he made the games feel like a jRPG and not an RPG of it's own like before, the way the story follows and the script is pretty nice.

I remember him being excited when he was drawing the first bridge in the game.

Yea I Strongly believe that Masuda is willing to change to 3D as much as he can, but a big jump just like that would be hard to do now, Maybe we have to wait until the 7th gen to have stylish and not lifeless 3D.
---
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS