This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Masuda's Message Hints for an "Evolution" for Pokemon in 2013.

#81MarbiaachPosted 12/26/2012 12:08:36 AM
enixrox posted...
(System being released with almost no games? SHOCKING! /sarcasm).

Fixed. I can think of few systems that came out with tons of amazing launch titles.
---
Black 2 : [Marvin] [FC: 0777 2092 3156]
#82Dark_Link92Posted 12/26/2012 3:09:36 AM
Paromin posted...
Oh please, sticking with the DS? That's just pure crap. You might as well say GameFreak should have never left the Gameboy.

3DS sales are good. And Pokemon will sell more 3DS's. Gen VI should definitely be on the 3DS. Screw the people who can't or won't upgrade to the 3DS.

I am fully in favour of this- I've had mine since launch and i can't wait for a true Pokemon game on it. However- imagine the rage of casuals who are "forced" to upgrade. Ignorant parents who buy it for their kid and complain to Nintendo when it won't work on a DS Lite.
A lot of them are probably trolls, but the one-star reviews for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on Amazon UK are interesting. They are almost all whining at Nintendo for making the game (when it wasn't even them,. it was Level-5, do the bloody research) on hardware they don't have, because Layton is a series adopted by a lot of casuals. I can only imagine the rage when Pokemon 3DS finally drops.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#83james009222Posted 12/26/2012 8:42:02 AM
bump
---
i love this site
#84jayman7Posted 12/26/2012 10:02:54 AM(edited)
Dark_Link92 posted...
However- imagine the rage of casuals who are "forced" to upgrade. Ignorant parents who buy it for their kid and complain to Nintendo when it won't work on a DS Lite.
A lot of them are probably trolls, but the one-star reviews for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on Amazon UK are interesting. They are almost all whining at Nintendo for making the game (when it wasn't even them,. it was Level-5, do the bloody research) on hardware they don't have, because Layton is a series adopted by a lot of casuals. I can only imagine the rage when Pokemon 3DS finally drops.

This is a horrid argument whose logical outcome is that we should still be getting Atari games. Yes, there will be people disappointed when the 3DS Pokemon games are released - some of them whine on this very board - but that doesn't mean the next gen shouldn't be on the 3DS.

And, yes, I know your first couple of sentences said you'd be in favor of that. But I'm addressing the rest of the paragraph.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#85elconoMPosted 12/26/2012 10:21:17 AM
A Pokemon for 3DS doesn't have to be too 3D. I don't want a Zelda style but do want the Ranger look graphicked up.
---
Still playing@ Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon gens 4&5, San Andreas == 74 DWF's and counting
#86kakashik99992Posted 12/26/2012 10:50:37 AM
Most likely Pokemon Gen VI for the 3DS will be announced and will be released on Japan by christmas(assuming they are already at advanced stage already) or it will be announced and will come to japan in 2014 and end up in NA around december 2014
#87Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 11:36:50 AM
I think they'll be aiming at November instead of September.
---
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
#88WiiareVenomPosted 12/26/2012 4:12:53 PM
King-gamer posted...
Sensei_Ochiba posted...
King-gamer posted...
They should

Buff Grass, Poison, Ice

Nerf Ground, Rock, Steel, Dragon

Especially Steel.

i think they should nerf fighting more than steel, and actually buff Rock to almost steel-like levels. There needs to be more useful resists imo, to tone down the game from pure sweeps.

I used to feel rock as the defensive type, until gen 2 came along and Steel essentially became rock on steroids. Rock got pushed to being an offensive type, and a very good offensive type. Rock needs a nerf, well to be specific, Stealth Rock needs a nerf and it should probably be good enough. I do not think fighting needs a nerf. They are good offensively but most are horrible defensively so it doesn't really matter. Steel is just too good.

zerokandery posted...
I want more "Special" steel pokemon, I mean in terms of Stats and moves.

I like the idea....

Electromagnetic pulse.
Magnetic Tempest
EMP disruptor
Magnetic Blast
Radiation Beam
etc.

I like the idea of more special steel types too, but those moves I bolded would almost assuredly be electric type moves, if made.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#89glitchunter75Posted 12/26/2012 4:33:23 PM
Vesper238 posted...
You can have better graphics not using 3D models too

I mean look at Paper mario Sticker Star. Looks great.

I'd say increase the pixel count in the sprites to give them a smoother look. And the 3D can come in the form of the overworld, attack animations, Cut Scenes, special mini games, and other stuff.

A reworking of move pools, abilities, and stat allocations, can result in a Gen 6 game on the 3DS but I fear it will end up being the "Gen 3" of the new era where you cannot trade or battle from games of the older gens.

I totally agree with you.

But about that last part, Dream Radar transfers from 3DS to DS, so I doubt that'll be a problem.

Maybe Nintendo will make something similar. Transfer from DS cartridge to downloaded transfer program on the system, then to 3DS cartridge.
---
The World Ends With You 2 in 2012? I sure hope so!
Official Shiny Victini of the Pokemon B/W 2 and PMD: MMM boards.
#90mralpha543Posted 12/26/2012 4:46:29 PM
Pokemon Black and White 3..... D...
I can see it now.
---
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!