This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What you caught with your very first master ball ever.

#61Oak_TeaPosted 12/24/2012 8:43:14 PM
goldenlink64 posted...
Missingno in Blue.

Yes, I know it's a stupid idea. Yes, I'm fully aware of how much it screws up your Hall of Fame and PC, AND YES, I KNOW I COULD HAVE USED IT ON MEWTWO INSTEAD!

*sigh* I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea to use my only Master Ball on a glitch Pokemon back then... <_<

And this glitch Pokemon could have duplicated your Master Ball, too. =P

I used my first one on a Fearow in Blue. I had caught Zapdos and Articuno, killed Moltres (I had gotten through Victory Road the first time and didn't want to go back), and found Fearow. I thought it was Ho-Oh (from the first episode of the anime) and figured that it was in the wild because you encounter it randomly. It was the fourth legendary bird!

I never encountered Mewtwo in game for years, so it wasn't much of a loss at the time.
---
Now playing: Un-YLOD the 80gb PS3
#62ZrodeathPosted 12/24/2012 8:56:14 PM
every pokemon i didnt have
#63Aeroga_v2Posted 12/24/2012 9:06:39 PM
I accidentally threw it at an Marowak in Pokemon Blue.
---
XBL/PSN: AshesintheFalls
Currently Playing: White Knight Chronicles II & Pokemon White 2.
#64chestershadowPosted 12/24/2012 9:07:23 PM
Articuno in blue. For whatever reason, at 1hp and asleep I still couldn't catch it with an ultra ball or anything else for days. I got fed up and caught it with a master ball.

Mewto gave me little problems, thanks to freezing him with Articuno.
#65King-gamerPosted 12/24/2012 9:07:47 PM
Meow2
#66ThatKippPosted 12/24/2012 9:15:46 PM
Rayquaza in Emerald. I had beaten the E4 already, so it wasn't even horrendously overleveled for my team. Then I found out about Latios and spent the next few years hunting him down.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#67harrykoynpurse5Posted 12/24/2012 9:16:29 PM
Venonat in Pokemon Blue. Don't judge me.
#68NejiHyuga900Posted 12/24/2012 9:16:45 PM
I think my first Master Ball capture was one of the legendary birds in Pokémon Yellow Version.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#69Jarred623Posted 12/24/2012 9:18:09 PM
Articuno in Blue.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#70The Orange CowPosted 12/24/2012 9:18:59 PM
I believe the first thing that I tried to catch with my Master Ball was (get ready to laugh) Sabrina's Alakazam. Yep.

I was young and inexperienced, and had kind of forgotten about the fact that you can't really catch another trainer's pokemon. I remember thinking, "Wow like that Alakazam is sooo powerful, I want it!!"

The worst part is, that was the fight that I actually managed to beat her before said Alakazam stuck it's spoons where the sun didn't shine. Being young and inexperienced, I didn't realize that it might be a good idea to reload my save from right before the fight.

I came to regret this by the time I got to Mewtwo.
---
ITDOTDHTYHS Ninvidyeas