This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

im stuck

#1LightningAce11Posted 12/26/2012 12:44:35 AM
i dont know whether or not to get magnemite, as im going to get zubat and sandile, and i already have a azurill and tepig. Im afraid that my team is going to get completed to early, and now i cant play because of this stupid me!
---
Official Eelektross of the Pokemon B/W 2 Message Boards
#2Brandon042487Posted 12/26/2012 12:46:19 AM
Olive oil

To get unstuck
---
Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
#3LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:47:57 AM
but help me, what should i do?
---
#4Brandon042487Posted 12/26/2012 12:53:59 AM
Open the bottle
Lather problem area thoroughly
???
You're free?
---
Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
#5LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:55:31 AM
I'm serious, please help. is it okay if my team gets completed too early?
---
#6Reyman500Posted 12/26/2012 12:57:20 AM
I die a little inside whenever I see these topics. If I can choose what I liked in grade mother€~>~!.' 5 I think you can choose what you like. Look at the damn pokemon and see which one appeals aesthetically to you,if that's not the answer your looking for go to google and type in your title and then gamefaqs I'm sure you'll over excite your self, im going to kill myself but before I do that please with some decency in your heart pick something because only then can I pass on,**** ***!!
---
Which is greater half of quarter or quarter of half?
#7Pram_the_OraclePosted 12/26/2012 12:58:54 AM
Your team is incomplete
---
Aww, I lost to SuperNiceDog, Winner of the Rivalry Rumble Guru Contest
#8LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:01:08 AM
Reyman500 posted...
I die a little inside whenever I see these topics. If I can choose what I liked in grade mother€~>~!.' 5 I think you can choose what you like. Look at the damn pokemon and see which one appeals aesthetically to you,if that's not the answer your looking for go to google and type in your title and then gamefaqs I'm sure you'll over excite your self, im going to kill myself but before I do that please with some decency in your heart pick something because only then can I pass on,**** ***!!

It's people like you who make the world a bad place. All i asked was a question and you go crazy.
---
#9DonniedonzPosted 12/26/2012 1:46:55 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Reyman500 posted...

It's people like you who make the world a bad place. All i asked was a question and you go crazy.

You have to admit, if you read it in an Australian accent it's kinda funny.
---
"Garbodor is a fat little goose." - Metua
#10thejectPosted 12/26/2012 2:02:35 AM
Can' t tell if trolling...or serious...
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."