This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

im stuck

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
i dont know whether or not to get magnemite, as im going to get zubat and sandile, and i already have a azurill and tepig. Im afraid that my team is going to get completed to early, and now i cant play because of this stupid me!
---
Official Eelektross of the Pokemon B/W 2 Message Boards
3 years ago#2
Olive oil

To get unstuck
---
Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
3 years ago#3
but help me, what should i do?
---
3 years ago#4
Open the bottle
Lather problem area thoroughly
???
You're free?
---
Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
3 years ago#5
I'm serious, please help. is it okay if my team gets completed too early?
---
3 years ago#6
I die a little inside whenever I see these topics. If I can choose what I liked in grade mother€~>~!.' 5 I think you can choose what you like. Look at the damn pokemon and see which one appeals aesthetically to you,if that's not the answer your looking for go to google and type in your title and then gamefaqs I'm sure you'll over excite your self, im going to kill myself but before I do that please with some decency in your heart pick something because only then can I pass on,**** ***!!
---
Which is greater half of quarter or quarter of half?
3 years ago#7
Your team is incomplete
---
Aww, I lost to SuperNiceDog, Winner of the Rivalry Rumble Guru Contest
3 years ago#8
Reyman500 posted...
I die a little inside whenever I see these topics. If I can choose what I liked in grade mother€~>~!.' 5 I think you can choose what you like. Look at the damn pokemon and see which one appeals aesthetically to you,if that's not the answer your looking for go to google and type in your title and then gamefaqs I'm sure you'll over excite your self, im going to kill myself but before I do that please with some decency in your heart pick something because only then can I pass on,**** ***!!

It's people like you who make the world a bad place. All i asked was a question and you go crazy.
---
3 years ago#9
LightningAce11 posted...
Reyman500 posted...

It's people like you who make the world a bad place. All i asked was a question and you go crazy.

You have to admit, if you read it in an Australian accent it's kinda funny.
---
"Garbodor is a fat little goose." - Metua
3 years ago#10
Can' t tell if trolling...or serious...
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived