What is your biggest 'WHAT THE HECK!" moment when playing Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What is your biggest 'WHAT THE HECK!" moment when playing Pokemon?
4 years ago#71
Mine came as a child when I was playing the original Pokemon Red. I had first ventured into the wild only an hour or so earlier. My Bulbasaur and I were handily dispatching Rattata and Pidgey left and right. Suddenly my Bulbasaur began to exhibit strange behavior. He started to flicker erratically and let out a cry. A flash of light blinded me, and when I could see once more my Bulbasaur was gone. In his place stood an Ivysaur, something I had never before seen. It approached me, and let out a cry that I had heard many times before, only slightly altered. This was my Bulbasaur, only better. My world was never the same.
4 years ago#72
abukatambaba posted...
Mine came as a child when I was playing the original Pokemon Red. I had first ventured into the wild only an hour or so earlier. My Bulbasaur and I were handily dispatching Rattata and Pidgey left and right. Suddenly my Bulbasaur began to exhibit strange behavior. He started to flicker erratically and let out a cry. A flash of light blinded me, and when I could see once more my Bulbasaur was gone. In his place stood an Ivysaur, something I had never before seen. It approached me, and let out a cry that I had heard many times before, only slightly altered. This was my Bulbasaur, only better. My world was never the same.

lol rly?
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of all boards, PB2 FC: 4384-9811-8600
4 years ago#73
I found a Shiny Pokemon in the wild on SoulSilver. It was a Teddiursa...
I used a weak move to damage it before catching it.
"Critical Hit! The wild Teddiursa fainted!"

Then there's also Lance's level 40 Dragonite that he uses against Team Rocket...
"You think our rage a weakness? Then let me show you... how wrong you are!" - Edge, Final Fantasy IV
4 years ago#74
Burgh's new gym. Dat creepy music and his room
"Pointless! The time measured by Etro will cease to exist." - Caius Ballad, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
4 years ago#75
CakeOfLies posted...
I found a Shiny Pokemon in the wild on SoulSilver. It was a Teddiursa...
I used a weak move to damage it before catching it.
"Critical Hit! The wild Teddiursa fainted!"

Then there's also Lance's level 40 Dragonite that he uses against Team Rocket...

And the 3 underleveled Dragonites he uses in the Pokemon League.

As for killing a shiny, I haven't done that before, but in the post-game, I'll usually always keep a 'mon with False Swipe in my team at all times just for this eventuality. I have been since the roamers of Gen 2.
4 years ago#76
I have 2 WTH moments. One was when I found my first shiny on Sapphire, a Shiny Tentacool. I was like, "What the hell is that? I better catch it, I thought their eyes were red." A few weeks later, my save file got corrupted.

The second was on my latest Black playthrough, I got the Level 100 Arceus from PGL and swept the entire game, then when I got to Reshiram, used my weakest move, OHKOed him. I then said, "screw this, I'm trying at full HP." So, I threw 1 Ultra Ball when he was at full, turned 3 times, caught it. Freaking awesome. I then swept N with my Reshiram and Arceus.
Pokemon Black FC: 2323 2806 7052 Name: Jacob
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Friend Code: 3869-6348-6216
4 years ago#77
The first time I fought Lance and his dragonite hyper beam my pidgeot that never fainted before I was like WTF damm "last boss" hax
4 years ago#78
Defender31415 posted...
Sab_Liath posted...
protobakurion posted...
Heartgold vs. Whitney

Clefairy used Metronome
Clefairy used Guillotine

Clefairy used Metronome
Clefairy used Roar of Time

Clefairy used Metronome
Clefairy used Spacial Rend

WTF HAX?
---

Ouch... that's some rotten luck.

Dang. Totally agree. And I thought her Miltank was bad.

You guys would be suprised.
---
The Official Porygon Z of the B2/W2 boards
4 years ago#79
When I finally capture a Pokemon with the correct nature but wrong ability after numerous attempts of getting the right pokemon.
-just a one lucky son of a gun
4 years ago#80
I was playing black 2 when i suddenly saw hitler rise from the grave and singing 80s dance songs
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What is your biggest 'WHAT THE HECK!" moment when playing Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived