This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak is not being fair with pokemon sexuality.

#21BirdPwNz100Posted 12/27/2012 8:58:02 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
It's a game shut up

it's not when kids are involve. they are learning.

i have my lawyers on speed dial btw.

rofl
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#22pokeman4512Posted 12/27/2012 9:02:01 PM
LegendEX posted...
if you guys aren't going to give me a straight answer. then can anyone please give me Game Freak's contact info? I really want to know what goes on in their heads for giving the attract ability to only work the opposite gender. This is 2012, i'm so pissed off right now, i can't even finish off this gym battle.

If they dont give me a legitimate answer. i'm pressing.

Oh my goodness man. You are being a little too extreme here. Has it ever hit you that this is Pokemon we're talking about, huh? Inanimate virtual objects?
---
Black 2 FC: 5115-1288-1963
P.M. me if you want to add me.
#23LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:02:39 PM
@BirdPwNz100

what's so funny man?
#24TherianReturnsPosted 12/27/2012 9:06:25 PM
pokeman4512 posted...
LegendEX posted...
if you guys aren't going to give me a straight answer. then can anyone please give me Game Freak's contact info? I really want to know what goes on in their heads for giving the attract ability to only work the opposite gender. This is 2012, i'm so pissed off right now, i can't even finish off this gym battle.

Oh my goodness man. You are being a little too extreme here. Has it ever hit you that this is Pokemon we're talking about, huh? Inanimate virtual objects?

Oh my goddness man. You do realize TC is trolling right?
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#25LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:22:14 PM(edited)
pokeman4512 posted...
LegendEX posted...

it has hit me the moment my female Flaaffy was not affected by Skylar's female Swoobat's attract. I'm a grown man, realizing that even kids are exposing themselves to a wrong message. is not okay in this day's age to say that love has to be only for male & female. it can be of the same gender too darn it. i get riled up just typing this.
#26pokeman4512Posted 12/27/2012 9:14:22 PM
TherianReturns posted...
pokeman4512 posted...
LegendEX posted...

Umm... Idk. He very well could be I guess...
---
Black 2 FC: 5115-1288-1963
P.M. me if you want to add me.
#27CheckmateD1Posted 12/27/2012 9:15:39 PM
So your Flaaffy doesn't mingle with its own flock. Are you condemning your Pokemon for not being attracted to another Pokemon of the same gender?

Oh, and on that note. Why would Skyla's Swoobat try to attract another female Pokemon? That's right, kiddies. Some Pokemon just happen to swing that way. So, TC! It looks to me like GameFreak actually endorses the very thing you think they're discriminating against!

Don't make me contact MY lawyers on Skype.
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg
#28LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:16:03 PM
TherianReturns posted...

well i'm not glad that you guys are taking this so lightly. I will try to bump this thread every chance I get, to gain awareness. There must be justice to children's gaming along with adults who confide themselves to games like this. If anything, hopefully Game Freak can make attract ability work on same gender pokemon for future games.. and where can I find the game developers contact info? I desperately have to settle this issue with them.
#29LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:20:17 PM(edited)
CheckmateD1 posted...
Why would Skyla's Swoobat try to attract another female Pokemon? That's right, kiddies. Some Pokemon just happen to swing that way. So, TC! It looks to me like GameFreak actually endorses the very thing you think they're discriminating against!.

but the attract ability is not working though. the program is set so that my female Flaaffy does not have any affect on the female Swoobat.
#30FlufyW0lf3yPosted 12/27/2012 9:22:18 PM
Or maybe some people don't believe in same sex couples so yeah.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393