This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak is not being fair with pokemon sexuality.

#251SMASHKING84Posted 12/30/2012 4:37:23 PM
from a biological stat point homosexual doesn't even make sense you cannot pruduce children with the same gender and that's the whole reason we are given sexual desires in the first place. You can argue the morality all you want but there is no logical reason for these desires...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#25216leebrPosted 12/30/2012 4:43:19 PM
Becuase if attract worked on both genders then it would actually be annoying
---
"The strong one doesnt win. The one that wins is strong."
#253KeeperOfShadowsPosted 12/30/2012 4:56:20 PM
I kinda wonder how attract works myself.

I mean, I get that a pokemon uses it on a target of the opposite gender and all, but, it just forces the target to fall in love? Maybe my Hitmontop isn't interested in your Liligant, damn. </sarcasm>
---
I am The Defender of Darkness. The Knight of Nothingness. The Master of Murkiness.
I am the Keeper of Shadows, AND I WILL RULE YOU!!
#254LexifoxPosted 12/30/2012 7:57:02 PM
PyroThrower posted...
You've never tried the online multiplayer, I can tell.

But I have.

BioWare? They've redeemed themselves in my book.

It's not about the multiplayer. It's about the removal of meaningful choices and the stupid endings, which actually go against Bioware's claim of "Oh we won't just make you push a button for your ending". So much of what BW said wouldn't happen did, and the lack of effort into wrapping up one of the biggest gaming "trilogies" was saddening.

Drgonbxcross posted...
PyroThrower posted...

BioWare? They've redeemed themselves in my book.

Not until they fix swtor/KTOR and make sure that DA 3 is AMAZING.

Only then.

There's a patch that seeks to restore all of the unimplemented KoTOR2 content.

And yes. DA3 damn well better be a step above the mediocre DA2.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#255james009222Posted 1/3/2013 2:46:56 AM
bump
---
i love this site
black 2 fc 3182 4431 4575
#256EgonautPosted 1/3/2013 8:24:09 AM
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
Just because someone doesn't believe in same-sex marriage and what not doesn't mean they hate gay people, nor does it mean they're homophobic, it's just what they believe.

And by having those beliefs, they are suspending the rights of another human being. How is this not a form of hate?
---
http://www.goodwill-heroes.net/
#257Pendragon71037Posted 1/3/2013 8:30:58 AM
Egonaut posted...
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
Just because someone doesn't believe in same-sex marriage and what not doesn't mean they hate gay people, nor does it mean they're homophobic, it's just what they believe.

And by having those beliefs, they are suspending the rights of another human being. How is this not a form of hate?

How are they suspending their rights? By not conforming? You do realize that homosexuals are a (vocal) minority right? Why should the majority have to bend to the minority's will? The majority has rights too you know! What was the statistic? 1500 species of animals? That's nice, what about the other 10 ****ing BILLION!!!!!!
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#258MugilokoPosted 1/3/2013 8:33:30 AM
bump

LOL
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
#259LexifoxPosted 1/3/2013 8:35:07 AM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Egonaut posted...
FlufyW0lf3y posted...

How are they suspending their rights? By not conforming? You do realize that homosexuals are a (vocal) minority right? Why should the majority have to bend to the minority's will? The majority has rights too you know! What was the statistic? 1500 species of animals? That's nice, what about the other 10 ****ing BILLION!!!!!!

Tyranny of the majority.

Also, I'm assuming this is a US-centric topic. A growing number of Americans support same-sex marriage, with the number of supporters already surpassing those against it. So, why should we listen to those people who are against it? We have the majority against them.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#260Pendragon71037Posted 1/3/2013 8:50:45 AM
Lexifox posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Egonaut posted...
FlufyW0lf3y posted...

Tyranny of the majority.

Also, I'm assuming this is a US-centric topic. A growing number of Americans support same-sex marriage, with the number of supporters already surpassing those against it. So, why should we listen to those people who are against it? We have the majority against them.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Wait.

Tyranny of the majority? So, your argument is that you should not listen to the majority, but then you say that you are the majority? Either you're a hypocrite, or you are saying we should not listen to you.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.