This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak is not being fair with pokemon sexuality.

#281SMASHKING84Posted 1/6/2013 4:31:20 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
There won't always be invitro.
I don't know if being gay is wrong but in my opinion it is because there is no biological reason for it.

Why does it matter if there's a biological reason? Transhumanism like this would override that concept.

you mean hermaphrodites(i'm just using the scientific term)? or whatever the correct term is.
From what i understand usally only one sexual organ works meaning usally both there p**** and v****** don't work at the same time if they both work then i see no reason they shouldn't choose their partners not on gender but preference.

If only one works they use that one,i don't see how it's complicated. your sexual desires are given to you to help keep the species alive even biology will tell you that.
If people are gay fine but don't claim it's something your born with. what's next claiming that i'm born with the desire to smoke cigarettes?

lol being born with a desire to do something harmful to you,completely contradicts evolution.(that is your body is built the way it is a means of survival) hell if your born with your sexual desires then that works for EVERY sexual desire even people who uhhh "look" at feces. there i just found something so disgusting only and sick and twisted person would be attracted to it without ever mentioning the p word...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#282alobblobPosted 1/6/2013 6:39:09 AM
Why is this still going. Why.
---
"I am a FLAMING MOLTRES! MVHAHAHAHA!" -James
#283LexifoxPosted 1/6/2013 10:17:51 AM
alobblob posted...
Why is this still going. Why.

Because some random jerk will always bump it.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod