This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak is not being fair with pokemon sexuality.

#61LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:02:37 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
I'd like to add furthermore that the topic creator may not even have a basic understanding of eastern culture, where the game happens to be made. Therefore, not only is the topic creating trying to force his/her animals into being a certain sexuality just for the sake of being a pseudo-activist, which is animal cruelty, his/her ignorance on culture is making him/her look extremely racist. It's this kind of savageness that makes me wonder who the real cannibals are sometimes.

the eastern culture has a strong same sex attraction innuendo in their society, their animes, and message are strong on same sex attraction. i watch Naruto Spin off (Rock Lee episodes, and my gosh, they push same sex attraction way to strong. i feel like they've embraced such an idea yet it is awkward for the western culture.
#62TherianReturnsPosted 12/27/2012 11:04:46 PM
It applies here too xD

RageKaiser posted...
These topics just get worse and worse lol

---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#63BenzychenzPosted 12/27/2012 11:05:03 PM
What kind of solution would you like?
All pokemon being gay? All pokemon being bi? A sexual orientation icon next to the gender icon? Should attract be removed?
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#64ShenanigansMan2Posted 12/27/2012 11:06:20 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Should attract be removed?

I choose this one. Attract is really annoying, and at the same time, really useless.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#65KingCafePosted 12/27/2012 11:06:24 PM
this thread is just filled with people refusing to accept gamefreak is discriminating.

Its not the first time either, things like jynx and mr mime, the fact that breeding requires opposite sex, throwing in pokemon fashion shows for girls. GameFreak has a long history of discriminating against women and minorities.
#66LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:06:25 PM
ShenanigansMan2 posted...
Guys, seriously, this kind of topic gets made at least every other month. Why do people always reply to it. Why.

every other month is not bad. This topic is not original but I can tell you that I'm the topic creator that wants things that is fair, there is another topic about this very same thing but that Topic Creator was not too concern.
#67BlinxheroPosted 12/27/2012 11:08:34 PM
So, it's discrimination if Attract does what it was programmed to do?
#68LightningHawk90Posted 12/27/2012 11:08:48 PM
TherianReturns posted...
It applies here too xD

RageKaiser posted...
These topics just get worse and worse lol

Lmao
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#69LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:09:25 PM
Benzychenz posted...
All pokemon being gay? All pokemon being bi? A sexual orientation icon next to the gender icon? Should attract be removed?

I prefer that attract should work for same AND opposite gender. that is all.
#70Spartan_VicePosted 12/27/2012 11:09:55 PM

Not related to your post at all, but I'm glad you came here because your image pretty much debunks the whole idea of seriousness in this thread now. Specifically this thread I mean.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
Quoting something that sounds intelligent does not stop you from looking like an idiot.